• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • cg21

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    May 5, 2012
    Bug is in OH, he can have his EST. I would rather have CST here.
    Listen all I want is for the sun to rise early and the sun to set early. I don’t know where that puts me lol I do not mind changing clocks if that’s what has to be done! I do NOT need it to be light out at 9pm that’s the witching hour anyhow

foszoe

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jun 2, 2011
    I want PST. I could watch all 3 NFL games on Sunday and still get to bed on time. :thumbsup:
    When I have had to go to Seattle for work, THAT was a very nice perk. Get up at 5 am go to Irish Pub for Premier League Soccer, go to Church, then go to bar to watch Seattle Seahawks with the Locals :) SNF over by our bedtime and MNF on at the bar right after work :)

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    I liked it when we were on Indiana time then Mitch Daniels screwed it up.
    That was the absolute worst for me. Constant time mix ups with customers. Winter half of the year on the same time as New York and summer the same time as Chicago, what a business cluster f***. Then the early sunrise while most folks were still in bed but dark when they could be doing family activities. I get it that early risers and early to bed folks don’t like it but many do, even those that b***h about changing clocks to get it.

BTW, that is in my top three resons I like my man Mitch. Why did you like the old way?

ditcherman

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Dec 18, 2018
    In the country, hopefully.
    That was the absolute worst for me. Constant time mix ups with customers. Winter half of the year on the same time as New York and summer the same time as Chicago, what a business cluster f***. Then the early sunrise while most folks were still in bed but dark when they could be doing family activities. I get it that early risers and early to bed folks don’t like it but many do, even those that b***h about changing clocks to get it.

BTW, that is in my top three resons I like my man Mitch. Why did you like the old way?
    Ya Mitch always claimed that business mix up crap but people do business all the time with people across state lines and you just figure it out. I never believed that anyone that was smart enough to be doing business or was hired to do business (don't care if it was an owner/entrepreneur or a secretary) wasn't smart enough to figure it out, and that whole thing was BS. I liked Mitch A LOT except for that.
    It's all about the ice cream shop and everything else staying open later and collecting tax revenue.

The old way seemed natural. The time was the time, and we (normal people) laughed at the folly of 48 other states changing their clocks.
    The time was natural, and it just didn't seem like it was government mandated, this to me seems like more government which is never good. And the government collecting tax revenue.

If you want to go to work earlier tell your boss, and do what you want, that's how it should work. I know a lot of people will balk at that, but that makes more sense than changing the clocks. Think of the possibilities if the world worked that way.

Top Bottom