• jagee

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Jan 19, 2013
    New Palestine
    4cefd355e51296b615f2d9e93b6c1488073b0f945537bb1b745d24b4a3875d2b.jpg

Picture from here: Mother Forbids Her Daughter To Talk To The "Dirty Biker"... His Response Is Priceless. - quickmeme

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    Is there such a thing as a clean biker?
    I mean, if you ride you invariably get dirty at some point.... :scratch:

Tnichols00

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 24, 2012
    Columbia City
    I would happily let me child talk to a dirty biker.... Now a liberal? I defiantly would let him know... "Son, we don't talk to people with pineapples up there behinds"

BehindBlueI's

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Oct 3, 2012
    Is there such a thing as a clean biker?
    I mean, if you ride you invariably get dirty at some point.... :scratch:

Zoom-splats (err...sports bike riders) out run the dirt, so they stay pretty clean until they get to the crash site. Gold Wing riders *may* get dirty, but their built in Rider Vacuumer and Espresso Maker immediately de-dirts them and provides them with a tiny coffee to settle their nerves. BMW riders wear so much reflective clothing you can't look directly at them, so no one knows if they get dirty or not.

Harley guys are the worst, the constant cloud of oil surrounding them really makes the dirt stick.

jagee

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Jan 19, 2013
    New Palestine
    Zoom-splats (err...sports bike riders) out run the dirt, so they stay pretty clean until they get to the crash site. Gold Wing riders *may* get dirty, but their built in Rider Vacuumer and Espresso Maker immediately de-dirts them and provides them with a tiny coffee to settle their nerves. BMW riders wear so much reflective clothing you can't look directly at them, so no one knows if they get dirty or not.

Harley guys are the worst, the constant cloud of oil surrounding them really makes the dirt stick.

:rofl:

kawtech87

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Nov 17, 2011
    Martinsville
    The OP pretty much describes most of the bikers I have met over the years.

This is all also very true. ^^^ But you forgot the Adventure Touring riders. Unless you clumped them in with the BMW riders which would be easy to do. But they really do deserve their own category. I have never met a bunch of guys that fit the description of a "dweeb" better than the hard core adventure touring guys. There just isn't a better word for them. They are the nerds of the biker world. Always Super smart, usually engineers, geologists or similar occupation, and great riders but they don't go anywhere with out an entire campsite on their back.

Top Bottom