• ...and so much more!
  • singlesix

Grandmaster
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 13, 2008
    Indianapolis, In
    ON the flip side ... so how do I pull off the dirty biker look without getting tattoos? I can't get them because my wife won't allow me. Also if I get a speeding ticket on my bike I get grounded for the season.

Frank_N_Stein

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    79   0   0
    Nov 24, 2008
    Beech Grove, IN
    Oh, we aren't going to turn this into a JBT discussion now are we?? :bat:

Actually, as a 6'3 270 pound guy, (who rides oily Harley's) I can relate... I do however like the Idea of the Expresso Maker and the Automatic Vacuum Cleaner... hummm..

Generalizations can be made about any class of people, which was my point.

bigretic

Master
    Rating - 100%
    72   0   0
    Jan 14, 2011
    NWI
    Zoom-splats (err...sports bike riders) out run the dirt, so they stay pretty clean until they get to the crash site. Gold Wing riders *may* get dirty, but their built in Rider Vacuumer and Espresso Maker immediately de-dirts them and provides them with a tiny coffee to settle their nerves. BMW riders wear so much reflective clothing you can't look directly at them, so no one knows if they get dirty or not.

Harley guys are the worst, the constant cloud of oil surrounding them really makes the dirt stick.
    tried to rep you and I can't. that bmw part cracked me up!

Scout

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 7, 2008
    near Fort Wayne
    Zoom-splats (err...sports bike riders) out run the dirt, so they stay pretty clean until they get to the crash site. Gold Wing riders *may* get dirty, but their built in Rider Vacuumer and Espresso Maker immediately de-dirts them and provides them with a tiny coffee to settle their nerves. BMW riders wear so much reflective clothing you can't look directly at them, so no one knows if they get dirty or not.

Harley guys are the worst, the constant cloud of oil surrounding them really makes the dirt stick.
    You've been reading ADVrider?

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    This is all also very true. ^^^ But you forgot the Adventure Touring riders. Unless you clumped them in with the BMW riders which would be easy to do. But they really do deserve their own category. I have never met a bunch of guys that fit the description of a "dweeb" better than the hard core adventure touring guys. There just isn't a better word for them. They are the nerds of the biker world. Always Super smart, usually engineers, geologists or similar occupation, and great riders but they don't go anywhere with out an entire campsite on their back.

That's a good gig....... you get PAID to look are girl parts. A smart guy invented that one.

Dirtebiker

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    49   0   0
    Feb 13, 2011
    Greenwood
    ON the flip side ... so how do I pull off the dirty biker look without getting tattoos? I can't get them because my wife won't allow me. Also if I get a speeding ticket on my bike I get grounded for the season.
    Sorry, but not only will you never be a biker, but we're going to need that man card back!:stickpoke:

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    Um, right. Geologists study mother earth. Gynecologists study your mother.

dont_believe_you_anchorman.gif

BehindBlueI's

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Oct 3, 2012
    You've been reading ADVrider?

Never heard of it.

I do however like the Idea of the Expresso Maker and the Automatic Vacuum Cleaner... hummm..

My wife once wanted me to get an intercom system for my Goldwing. It had the hookups, I just didn't have the mics. I told her it was broken. What I meant was "if I wanted to talk to people, I'd take the bus." Technology can be overrated. My Victory Vegas 8-ball was my favorite bike, and it was a nice simple cruiser. Indy traffic sucks, though, and after going from 10k miles a year to 1500 miles a year, I sold both my bikes and bought a new truck.

Mackey

Master
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Nov 4, 2011
    interwebs
    Yeah, there are no bikers that run drugs or knife people, there certainly are no men on bikes who are pedophiles or rapists. Stupid mother.

Que

Meekness ≠ Weakness
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98%
    48   1   0
    Feb 20, 2009
    Blacksburg
    Yeah, there are no bikers that run drugs or knife people, there certainly are no men on bikes who are pedophiles or rapists. Stupid mother.

This statement doesn't make sense. Are you saying the child should be taught to treat ALL people like that, simply based on appearence?

TheEngineer

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 12, 2013
    Down South
    Yeah, there are no "clean shaven business men" that run drugs or knife people, there certainly are no men "in suits" who are pedophiles or rapists. Stupid mother.

FIFY...that argument could be made about anyone and everyone, i fail to see why you think it acceptable to judge a whole group of people based on the actions of a few

Top Bottom