• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • jd4320t

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Oct 20, 2009
    South Putnam County
    That felon that used to play for the Atlanta Hawks made poor decisions and spent some time in a small room but the NFL powers-that-be let him right back into the league as soon as his stay in the small room was over.

Are you talking about Vick?:dunno:

Was he playing? No? Huh, maybe he's on leave.

Not that I could care less about team sports in general, but being pissy about who is sitting on the sidelines sounds like someone needs more to worry about in their lives.

Yes he is on leave of course. As for the rest of your post what does it have to do with anything?

Customsafeguy

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 1, 2012
    Cleburne Tx
    I'm a cowboy fan Jerry Jones shouldn't have done that bad move on his part. But he has not be convicted yet just charged. I know they where friends bit the request his mom made completely out of the question for he to be on the field sunday. Good game for the boys on sunday.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    Honestly, I'd have preferred either of them to call and have the NFL designated driver program pick them up and nobody die...but hey, I'm a bit off myself.

If you use that service you are reported to your team. The next step is a visit to the coach for an explanation of your activity's. Catch 22 in the minds of those who could and should use it.

I can not get the smug look he was sporting out of my mind.

In response to a statement up-thread...I give a crap about who is on the bench except for this guy. He does not deserve to exist in the NFL after his actions IMHO. I have a lot in my life thank you very much.

hoosierdoc

Freed prisoner
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Apr 27, 2011
    Galt's Gulch
    Would you all be expected to be banned from your workplace until a legal investigation was completed if a coworker died while in your vehicle?

I know it looks bad, but who knows what his contract says. Also, if you screw up and someone dies, do you want your friends to ostracize you? I dunno, no good answer but I agree it looks bad.

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    him on the sideline, just shows what type of POS he is. If it was my friend that died, and even if I had been sober, I couldn't be on the sidelines yuckin' it up.

jkaetz

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    Indianapolis
    Everyone who is upset that he is still living and apparently living it up, what should he be doing? Nothing that he does or does not do will undo the mistake he made. Regardless of how we feel about someone, there are rights for that person too. Since most of us vehemently defend the 2a, how can you advocate that this person's rights be denied?

One would hope that he does realize the weight of his mistake, but none of us are in his shoes and as such are in no position to use a few pictures of him on a sideline as a measure of his mental state. He could be quite aware of what has happened and this is the first time he hasn't been overwhelmed emotionally.

Tactical Dave

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Feb 21, 2010
    Plainfield
    I did not know the practice squad guys were ever on the sidelines...

It probably is a contract issue but the media also made the decision to out him on camera....

miguel

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Oct 24, 2008
    16T
    Would you all be expected to be banned from your workplace until a legal investigation was completed if a coworker died while in your vehicle?

I assume most people on INGO would still be in the slammer if this happened to them, not clowning in their break room...

Frank_N_Stein

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    79   0   0
    Nov 24, 2008
    Beech Grove, IN

I know it looks bad, but who knows what his contract says. Also, if you screw up and someone dies, do you want your friends to ostracize you? I dunno, no good answer but I agree it looks bad.

Sure as **** I'd be banned from my workplace. I would also have all of my .gov-owned tools taken from me and put in storage until the issue was resolved. My friends would also ostracize me because the coworker that died is undoubtedly their friend as well.

People need to stop feeling sorry for this mope.

sepe

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 15, 2010
    Accra, Ghana
    If you use that service you are reported to your team. The next step is a visit to the coach for an explanation of your activity's. Catch 22 in the minds of those who could and should use it.

In response to a statement up-thread...I give a crap about who is on the bench except for this guy. He does not deserve to exist in the NFL after his actions IMHO. I have a lot in my life thank you very much.

Yeah, I'd much rather be explaining why I was out having a few drinks than seeing one of my good friends lowered into the ground.

stephen87

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    May 26, 2010
    The Seven Seas

And you know they get reported how? I've heard of the service, but never heard that they report you. I'm curious as to where you got your info.

Yeah, I'd much rather be explaining why I was out having a few drinks than seeing one of my good friends lowered into the ground.

This.

Benny

Grandmaster
    Rating - 66.7%
    2   1   0
    May 20, 2008
    Drinking your milkshake
    I certainly hope that you meant this to be an example in unstated sarcasm.

My computer ran out of purple before INGO even started. I think you know the answer to your question though.

I did not know the practice squad guys were ever on the sidelines...

It probably is a contract issue but the media also made the decision to out him on camera....

The guy that died was practice squad. The guy that was driving was a (on and off) starter.

Rating - 100%
    61   0   0
    May 16, 2010
    Fort Wayne, IN
    I wonder how many people in this thread calling this guy a scumbag have ever driven buzzed, not once? If you ever have you are no better than this guy, you were just lucky you didnt kill anyone.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Michael.
    Top Bottom