Apr 26, 2008
    Where's the bacon?

Kirk Freeman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 9, 2008
    Lafayette, Indiana
    We assassinated Martin Luther King. And we assassinated Robert F. Kennedy — and we’re proud of that.

Richie, YOU may have done those things, but leave me out of it. I have committed no such crimes and resent being included in your "we".

I look forward to the day when I can carry my 1911 down Michigan Avenue while visiting a gun store in your fair city.

femurphy77

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Mar 5, 2009
    S.E. of disorder
    DALEYS' RIGHT!!! Just look at how much crime has dropped in England since the inception of their comprehensive ban!!!!

Now where is that darned Paco purple when you need it?:laugh:

IndyBeerman

Was a real life Beerman.....
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jun 2, 2008
    Plainfield
    Man, you need to read the comment section, they are crucifying Daley.
    Love to see this carry over to the elections, think about it, a Chicago once again without a Daly.

2cool9031

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    43   0   0
    Mar 4, 2009
    NWI
    Daley is nothing but a crybaby and an Idiot. Does he think for one moment that the people in the city don't own handguns? Well they do....all they have to do is get a FOID card and go somewhere else and purchase a handgun...it is against the law for them to take it back to the city and their residence....but where do you think they are going to take it?
    Daley is always crying ...the city has no money...so, why doesn't the crybaby just ...suck it up... and charge a fee for registration?

Dogman

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 5, 2008
    Hamilton County
    WOW, I can't believe some of the terrible, nasty, hurtful things some of those people said about Mayor Daley. He has spent his life doing the best for the people of Chicago.
    If some money was exchanged under the table .... well that's business.
    If some people got their legs broke ..... well they were in the way.
    If some people got killed because they didn't have the means to protect themselves or their families .... well at least the Mayor has his guards and guns.

:D

Panama

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    27   0   0
    Jul 13, 2008
    Racing Capital

This from the guy who...................

Mayor Daley Seizes Land for Unfunded Project
    full story at
    Amanda Carpenter : Mayor Daley Seizes Land for Unfunded Project - Townhall.com

Chicago Mayor Richard Daley has kicked hundreds of families out of their homes and relocated a cemetery full of buried bodies to build a whopping $15 billion airport expansion Chicago residents oppose, airlines don’t want and he doesn’t have the money to build.

The kicker is that Daley stands a solid chance of getting a good chunk of the boondoggle funded in Washington's forthcoming stimulus bill under Barack Obama’s pledge to dramatically increase infrastructure spending.

The “O’Hare Modernization Project,” signed by disgraced Governor Rod Blagojevich in 2003, has enabled the city to seize 433 acres of land from surrounding villages under a special “quick-take authority” power given to Daley by the state. The city even uprooted a 108-year old cemetery, requiring families to find a new home for the 1,500 bodies resting there, in the process of taking some of its first tracts of land.

What a Jacka$$!

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    Pretty sure Kennedy and King were shot with rifles not handguns............. I know Bob Kennedy was shot with a .22 though, lets ban all .22 revolvers.

Emotional knee jerk reaction and feel sorry for these brave souls tactics. :noway:

This from the guy who...................

Mayor Daley Seizes Land for Unfunded Project
    full story at
    Amanda Carpenter : Mayor Daley Seizes Land for Unfunded Project - Townhall.com

What a Jacka$$!

I am going with Richard Cranium for his new sir name.

What an idiot. Hopefully he'll get some poltergeist action from the grave thing. - SICK

rich8483

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 30, 2009
    Crown Point - Lake County
    They heard oral arguments a couple of days ago. They'll hand down a ruling in June.

Blessings,
    Bill
    till june? really, we have to wait that long.

what im really looking forward to is if the ban gets overturned, then maybe the state could get a carry law. if the state gets a carry law, maybe they would recognize my indiana license. this would be especially nice since i live maybe 15 mins from the border.

XMil

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 20, 2009
    Columbus
    There are some great comments to that article.

Mayor Daley, if using guns didn't solve problems the cops that sit outside your house 24/7 wouldn't have them.

Here's a good, old Irish bearing O' the cheeks, to Mayor Daley and the thousands of people (living and dead) that keep voting him in. :moon:

Timjoebillybob

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 27, 2009
    Richie, YOU may have done those things, but leave me out of it. I have committed no such crimes and resent being included in your "we".
    We assassinated Martin Luther King. And we assassinated Robert F. Kennedy — and we’re proud of that.

Kirk that sounds a lot like a confession to me? But your the lawyer did Daley just actually implicate himself in several murders?:D:popcorn:

Last edited:

Bill of Rights

Cogito, ergo porto.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Apr 26, 2008
    Where's the bacon?
    till june? really, we have to wait that long.

what im really looking forward to is if the ban gets overturned, then maybe the state could get a carry law. if the state gets a carry law, maybe they would recognize my indiana license. this would be especially nice since i live maybe 15 mins from the border.

I think that the only way they will get CC or OC is if SCOTUS uses PorI to incorporate. Doing so would mean that the immunity from prosecution for keeping and bearing arms which exists in one state would extend to all states. This would also make the LTCH or any other states' CCW or whatever permit an exercise in futility because at least one state allows carry without that necessity, therefore all states would be required to do so.

That'd sure be great, wouldn't it?

However, the Court has indicated that they are in favor of regulation. I do not see them making such a sweeping change. Sad, but there it is. Only my :twocents:.

Blessings,
    Bill

Top Bottom