• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Raven47326

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 17, 2013
    Bryant
    I'm going to look at a used Sig P239 DAK after work. My question is is there a way to tell a DAK from a DAO? I've searched and found that you should feel a reset halfway on the DAK but is there more reliable difference? Markings, serial number?
    As always thanks ahead of time for your time and help.

warthog

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Feb 12, 2013
    Vigo County
    I will only say that the DAK already has the "quick reset trigger" kit already installed. Otherwise I am not sure what else is different between the two. I will also say I had that kit installed in my vintage P226 and have found it makes it a lot nicer to shoot.

Raven47326

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 17, 2013
    Bryant
    Well I ended up buying the gun, so now I'm hoping for weather that is not below 0°F so I can try the trigger out. Just curious, has anyone ever went and looked at a gun and not bought it?

BogWalker

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 5, 2013
    Well I ended up buying the gun, so now I'm hoping for weather that is not below 0°F so I can try the trigger out. Just curious, has anyone ever went and looked at a gun and not bought it?
    I haven't but there are plenty of people that do.

Brilei5

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 21, 2014
    Lowell
    I have a DAK on one of my P226 's. It has a standard double action pull on the first shot, then after that there are two reset points. Both resets will be double action the first is much shorter and about the same weight or you can release it all the way and have the same pull as the first shot. You can practice by dry firing, keep the trigger pulled and cycle the slide then release the trigger to feel the reset....hope this helps.

Top Bottom