• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Slawburger

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 26, 2012
    Almost Southern IN
    He is very fortunate. Pointing a firearm at an officer is not the brightest move one could make. Alcohol doesn't improve the decision making process but you have to be pretty drunk to think that is a good idea. The police in Louisville were not known for showing great restraint in the past, it looks like they did in this case.

yeti rider

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 95%
    19   1   0
    Dec 17, 2011
    Lafayette

Harleyrider_50

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Nov 19, 2010
    So. Indiana
    Oh my God. That's Junior, owner and operator of Biff's Gun World on Dixie Highway! If you'd ever like to see an example of psychosis in action, stop by. It's like an episode of "Hoarders" but all gun-related stuff. If you want it, it's probably in there somewhere...lmao

https://maps.google.com/maps?q=Biff...near=Dixie+Hwy,+Louisville,+Kentucky&t=m&z=11

:):.....Hahahaha.....fer real?......ya mean, at's ol' 'Biff'.....?.....:):
    Shows how often I git down Dixie Hwy.......' Biff's Gun Room'......I've heard talk 'bout the place......:rolleyes:
    :):

ghostdncr

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Feb 14, 2013
    Louisville
    :):.....Hahahaha.....fer real?......ya mean, at's ol' 'Biff'.....?.....:):

I guess he's actually little Biff. There's a really nice pen and ink drawing of Junior and the ol' man in that mess somewhere, and a friend I was in there with pointed it out and mentioned his dad was the one who started the motel and gun room.

Mgderf

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    44   0   0
    May 30, 2009
    Lafayette
    The article says he's the owner of Knob Creek gun range.
    Isn't that the nationally known "Knob Creek" that hosts the full-auto events?
    If so, what ill a conviction on a gun charge do to these meetings?

nakinate

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    May 1, 2013
    Noblesville
    I'm sorry, I've tried urban dictionary, Wikipedia and even google translate; what is "On'a LEO's"?
    I'll try to translate.

Wanna die?......'is good way ta git'cher wish......:rolleyes:

Motel owner pulled gun on officers - wave3.com-Louisville News, Weather & Sports

:yesway:....On'a LEO's involved.....show'd REAL restraint,IMO......could'a made a grease spot with 'is dude....real fast an' easy.....
    Do you want to die? This is a good way to get your wish. Thumbs up to the LEOs involved. In my opinion, they showed real restraint. They could have made a grease spot with this dude, real fast and easy.

I hope that helps.

gunworks321

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    69   0   0
    Nov 25, 2008
    Noblesville
    I'll try to translate.

Do you want to die? This is a good way to get your wish. Thumbs up to the LEOs involved. In my opinion, they showed real restraint. They could have made a grease spot with this dude, real fast and easy.

I hope that helps.
    AWESOME! You are now the official Harleyrider translator for :ingo:. Not a paid position, mind you.

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    I'll try to translate.

I hope that helps.

Good job! This reminds me of that scene from the movie "Airplane", where Barbara Billingsley says, "It's okay. I speak jive." :):

(Semi-NSFW!)

[video=youtube;fXSLcYQHqFQ]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fXSLcYQHqFQ[/video]

Top Bottom