• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • HoughMade

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 24, 2012
    Valparaiso
    They've already won enough games to not set any records (thank you 2008 Lions, 2009 Rams, 2001 Panthers, 2007 Dolphins, etc.)

We wrote this season off by week 2.

yeahbaby

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 9, 2011
    Portage
    The hits just keep coming....not in a good way.

Yeeeah, not good. Not a Michigan fan, but I really like Harbaugh as a coach. Read an interesting article that ND should dump Kelly and go after Northwestern's Pat Fitzgerald.

Indycar:v1.1

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 18, 2013
    Not close enuf to the track
    Get rid of Cutler, take the $2M salary cap hit, but won't have to pay the non guaranteed $8 or $10M per his contract or trade him for a high draft pick choice. Trade Bears draft pick and the one from trading JC for an even better pick and get the best QB. Use the salary savings to get a frigging Offensive line so the next QB won't get killed! Also fire the conditioning coach and hire the best one in the league.

Jtrain

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 3, 2016
    Fountain county
    Rough year for sure, I would like to think there's a chance they could be decent next year but I think it's gonna be a while before we see a winning season again

Indycar:v1.1

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 18, 2013
    Not close enuf to the track
    Who cares about the "Elite" Domers? They've been dirty for years. Add Purdue and their "Region" recruits are second.
    Recruits that have unuiqely eligible HS testing numbers don't pass my smell test.

BTW: This post was hijacked by doomers when it was supposed to be about DA' BEARS!

miguel

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Oct 24, 2008
    16T
    Who are da Bears going to pick in the 3rd slot tonight, boys?

Jonathan Allen? Deshaun Watson? Jamal Adams? Or do they trade down for ten thousand Mini Ditkas?

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    Who are da Bears going to pick in the 3rd slot tonight, boys?

Jonathan Allen? Deshaun Watson? Jamal Adams? Or do they trade down for ten thousand Mini Ditkas?

I think if they don't pick Deshaun Watson, regardless how badly they need help on defense, they won't live it down if Watson ends up rookie of the year playing for whoever gets him.

miguel

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Oct 24, 2008
    16T
    I think if they don't pick Deshaun Watson, regardless how badly they need help on defense, they won't live it down if Watson ends up rookie of the year playing for whoever gets him.

I like him, but as a long-abused Bears fan, especially with regard to the QB position, I'm afraid to have hope again. Jay drained it from me...

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    tpvilla
    Top Bottom