D.C. Mayor Fenty hurt and upset says no to semi-autos regardless of court ruling

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • pdg45acp

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Mar 24, 2008
    Kokomo
    [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vj2L8OhR4ak"]YouTube - Gun Ban: Mayor Fenty Responds[/ame]

This guy is a piece of work...

4sarge

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Mar 19, 2008
    FREEDONIA
    This guy is a piece of work...

I'm very afraid that this is the shape of things to come. Even with the SCOTUS decision the Gun Grabbers will continue their agenda of disarming the honest law abiding citizens of the US. Voting is very important to all of us and doubly so if you support handgun rights. IMO all politicians voting records and opinions on individual gun ownership and possession should be considered.

Dogman

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 5, 2008
    Hamilton County
    Maybe I missed it , does he mean no semi-auto handguns or semi-auto rifles?
    Because if he means handguns after the SC ruling today, the :dumbass: is just going to get sued again.

Bill of Rights

Cogito, ergo porto.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Apr 26, 2008
    Where's the bacon?
    By Fenty's clear statement that he intends to disregard the SCOTUS decision and continue enforcing the old law (for 21 days) as well as refusing to register "automatic" (sic) and semi-automatic firearms, does he in fact open himself to personal suit (not as mayor but as a person) for contempt of Court?

Blessings,
    B

Bigum1969

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 3, 2008
    SW Indiana
    Do you think that the mayor even knows what the difference is between semi automtic and automatic? I'm glad that he could speak on behalf of all the residents of DC. The criminals are pissed because it makes their trade a bit more challenging.

Ri22o

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 7, 2008
    Speedway
    This video pisses me off. Someone needs to slap that guy upside the head.

His mom must not have loved him enough as a child.

Santee

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 19, 2008
    :xmad:God speaks and the peons bow???? Where in the hell does a few turds get the idea that they can stuff **** down the throats of all the people of D.C.? Are the citizens of D.C. so cowed that they just take **** like this and crawl back in their holes.

I am far removed from that ********, but the people should take to the streets in front of City Hall and do some very damn loud peaceful protesting!!!

:patriot:

NateIU10

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 19, 2008
    Maryland
    :xmad:God speaks and the peons bow???? Where in the hell does a few turds get the idea that they can stuff **** down the throats of all the people of D.C.? Are the citizens of D.C. so cowed that they just take **** like this and crawl back in their holes.

I am far removed from that ********, but the people should take to the streets in front of City Hall and do some very damn loud peaceful protesting!!!

:patriot:

Yes, but you must remember these are the same people who elected Marion Barry :n00b:

sagus

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 20, 2008
    This isn't unexpected at all. I have little doubt that we'll probably see 10+ years of lawsuit frenzy over Heller until things get somewhat straightened out.

One of the first D.C. Challenges we'll see is their machine gun law.

I don't have the exact quote...but any firearm that holds more than 12 rounds of ammunition is considered a machine gun in D.C. So yeah. No regular glocks for the sheeple.

IUGradStudent

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Apr 1, 2008
    Bloomington, IN
    One of the first D.C. Challenges we'll see is their machine gun law.

I don't have the exact quote...but any firearm that holds more than 12 rounds of ammunition is considered a machine gun in D.C. So yeah. No regular glocks for the sheeple.

That's right -- your Glock 19 or Ruger 10/22 is a "Machine Gun" in DC:

http://weblinks.westlaw.com/Find/De...vr=2.0&spa=DCC-1000&trailtype=26&Cnt=Document

Any gun that can accept a magazine of more than 12 shots (whether or not you have any such magazine) is a "Machine Gun." :xmad:

Windwalker

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 20, 2008
    Gee, it seems that Mayor Fenty is so hurt and upset that he is going to ignore the Supreme Court ruling. I hope he does and is arrested for it.

4sarge

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Mar 19, 2008
    FREEDONIA
    I think he looks like Ray Nagan. Apparently he's just as arrogant and thinks he's just as slippery.

Just the shape of things to come under the reign of Emperor Obama. The law abiding will become the criminals and the criminals will be your average citizen. The world (US) is being dumb downed and reeducated to accept progressive ideas and lack of values. :draw:

Top Bottom