Not open for further replies.

gmcttr

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    May 22, 2013
    Columbus
    I've been around, mostly lurking. Put up another set of shelves last night and carried new .308 ammo to the basement to load one shelf. It's the only ammo I have that wasn't bought at a low price and it hurts.

WebSnyper

Time to make the chimichangas
    Rating - 100%
    64   0   0
    Jul 3, 2010
    Called about the safe I ordered back in Aug, as was expecting it between Christmas & New Year's. Now probably first week of February. Hopefully it actually comes in by then.

Hopefully everyone is having at least an OK day today. I'm looking forward to taking a nap this weekend.

MindfulMan

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Feb 14, 2016
    Indiana
    Ugh.
    I will be talking to an old friend about taking a position at his shop. They restore and run Vintage Indy cars. There are 33 in the shop right now and he is expanding.
    I may be done with the HVAC thing....Maybe.
    I'm not understanding..... 33 cars, or 33 employees ? :dunno:

MindfulMan

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Feb 14, 2016
    Indiana
    I've been around, mostly lurking. Put up another set of shelves last night and carried new .308 ammo to the basement to load one shelf. It's the only ammo I have that wasn't bought at a low price and it hurts.
    waaa I called the ambulance for you ! waaa2 ;););)

MindfulMan

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Feb 14, 2016
    Indiana
    Called about the safe I ordered back in Aug, as was expecting it between Christmas & New Year's. Now probably first week of February. Hopefully it actually comes in by then.

Hopefully everyone is having at least an OK day today. I'm looking forward to taking a nap this weekend.
    I had a lazy day today .... but needed it. For some reason, my back is acting-up again.
    After your looooooonnnng drive, I bet that you need two, or three naps this weekend !

88E30M50

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Dec 29, 2008
    Greenwood, IN
    It’s kind of a slow night in here tonight. I brought the 716i home today. Overall, I’m liking the this rifle. I’m hoping to put some rounds through it this weekend to break the barrel in and dial in the optic. I think I’m going to like this optic from what I’ve seen so far. I’ve paired this with my phone which allows me to load ballistic profiles and set the range. The anti-cant indicators are nice too.
    d6fe6f8d5f79eddb36707f3404182c23.jpg

mcapo

aka Bandit
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Mar 19, 2016
    East of Hoosier45 - West of T-dogg
    It’s kind of a slow night in here tonight. I brought the 716i home today. Overall, I’m liking the this rifle. I’m hoping to put some rounds through it this weekend to break the barrel in and dial in the optic. I think I’m going to like this optic from what I’ve seen so far. I’ve paired this with my phone which allows me to load ballistic profiles and set the range. The anti-cant indicators are nice too.
    d6fe6f8d5f79eddb36707f3404182c23.jpg

That is nice looking piece of hardware, Mr. 88.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Camhickey
    Top Bottom