Not open for further replies.

COOPADUP

Accipiter
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Aug 8, 2017
    Hamilton County
    I thought I got my +2s from Greg Cote, but I can't find them on his site now.
    This is the one I found on the interwebs:
    +3 For The CZ P-10s

We are proud to introduce the newest Hyve Technologies Mag Extension to the family, the +3 for the CZ P-10s. Like a couple of our other extensions, this CZ P-10s +3 Mag extension features our snap in design that is followed up with a set screw to add extra insurance that your mag will not to slide off the back off the extension. While giving you a few extra rounds!

hANNAbONE

Master
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 22, 2012
    Des Moines, Iowa
    Great, now you'll never be president. (Anyone get that reference that is literally older than I am?)

Yeah, my family just turns their noses up to it and slide it over to me... or they grind it to make "jerky."

Does anyone use a C-MORE on their AR? I was thinking about one for my new purchase(s).

not the C-more ... but I have had the hots for the Meprolite M-21 recently. I've never even seen it in real life yet - but I have a lust for one.

hANNAbONE

Master
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 22, 2012
    Des Moines, Iowa
    I went with Stag because the reviews I had seen said it's a lot of gun for the money and it seemed that everyone was running for ARs. I guess I'll have to see if that's true for me. I read one of your posts about the matched sets, but the purchase had already been made. Still, $200 for a matched upper and lower isn't the worst thing. Mostly, I want to upgrade the stag trigger. It has a bit of creep. I'd like to find a crisp single stage trigger to drop in. need to get sights/red dots for them before I drop the money for a better trigger. That said, there's a PSA in the classifieds for $800 used with ammo but no BCG, so I guess my situation could be worse.

Anyway. Time to wind down for me. Have a good night, everyone!

3# trigger by Velocity Trigger. I have them on my 6 AR's Go to this guy - he'll treat you right.
    Mike @ Monarch Arms

Tell him I sent cha.

even though it states "out of stock" he found me 2 recently. He also stocks different styles and #'s

88E30M50

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Dec 29, 2008
    Greenwood, IN
    Morning folks! :coffee:

This is the one I found on the interwebs:
    +3 For The CZ P-10s

We are proud to introduce the newest Hyve Technologies Mag Extension to the family, the +3 for the CZ P-10s. Like a couple of our other extensions, this CZ P-10s +3 Mag extension features our snap in design that is followed up with a set screw to add extra insurance that your mag will not to slide off the back off the extension. While giving you a few extra rounds!

I have Hyve extensions on both P10C mags and a G23 mag. They are well made and I’ve had no issues with them using stock mag springs.

JEBland

INGO's least subtle Alphabet agency taskforce spy
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Oct 24, 2020
    South of you
    I have the simple enhanced ALG single stage in all but 2 of my AR's. I like them.

Thanks for the suggestions. The CMC is a little above what I'm looking to spend on it. I'll try to keep an eye out for the ALG to try out. The seem to be in stock at Joe Bob Outfitters, a post from back in May says they have good customer service. Maybe will make a purchase this evening. Just sold my Browning BPS yesterday and refilled the gun fund a little.

not the C-more ... but I have had the hots for the Meprolite M-21 recently. I've never even seen it in real life yet - but I have a lust for one.
    Their open-X reticle looks pretty sweet.

JEBland

INGO's least subtle Alphabet agency taskforce spy
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Oct 24, 2020
    South of you
    3# trigger by Velocity Trigger. I have them on my 6 AR's Go to this guy - he'll treat you right.
    Mike @ Monarch Arms

Tell him I sent cha.

even though it states "out of stock" he found me 2 recently. He also stocks different styles and #'s
    When I attempted to search there, I didn't see any other styles. I think I'll try to ~$70 option posted by CM. I was a bit disappointed to spend ~1k/gun and still get a trigger with so much creep from Stag.

Good morning everyone.

gmcttr

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    May 22, 2013
    Columbus
    Morning all.

I get to spend an hour or so of my day in the dentist's chair. Xanax will make me a very relaxed patient. :thumbsup:

mcapo

aka Bandit
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Mar 19, 2016
    East of Hoosier45 - West of T-dogg
    When I attempted to search there, I didn't see any other styles. I think I'll try to ~$70 option posted by CM. I was a bit disappointed to spend ~1k/gun and still get a trigger with so much creep from Stag.

Good morning everyone.

My favorite trigger: https://www.larue.com/products/larue-tactical-mbt-2s-straight-bow-trigger/

They have straight/curved and single/two stage options.

Very similar to a Geissele SSA-e for a fraction the cost.

CM's ALG triggers are solid, as well.

T-DOGG

I'm Spicy, deal with it.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 99.6%
    267   1   0
    Feb 4, 2011
    New Haven
    Larue
    ALG
    BCM
    Schmid Tool
    PSA EPT

All good triggers at affordable prices. Yes, there are many others that are good too.

Fun Fact, if your nickel plated, Teflon coated trigger or hammer have an "S" on them, Schmid Tool made it.

T-DOGG

I'm Spicy, deal with it.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 99.6%
    267   1   0
    Feb 4, 2011
    New Haven
    I get to take down the lites on the house.
    Said in my "Grinch" voice.......:):
    We are leaving lights, the tree and decorations in place for the rest of this month. 2020 sucked, we missed seeing family because of Covid. But those lights/decorations/tree make me happy. And my wife likes a happy Carlos.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom