Not open for further replies.

gmcttr

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    May 22, 2013
    Columbus
    Saw that when I was in Atkinsons on Tuesday. I just eyed it through the glass for too long. Did they sell out the 9mm or still have a deep stack behind the counter?

Last edited:

Bennettjh

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jul 8, 2012
    Columbus
    Saw that when I was in Atkinsons on Tuesday. I just eyed it through the glass for too long. Did they sell out the 9mm or still have a deep stack behind the counter?
    From what I could tell, they had a some behind the counter. Maybe like buy a box with a gun.

I think it was $869. Couldn't justify that for another 9mm. I like my polymer pistols but nothing compares to that steel. That definitely didn't help my CZ itch.:faint:

rkwhyte2

aka: Vinny
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    39   0   0
    Sep 26, 2012
    Sheridan
    From what I could tell, they had a some behind the counter. Maybe like buy a box with a gun.

I think it was $869. Couldn't justify that for another 9mm. I like my polymer pistols but nothing compares to that steel. That definitely didn't help my CZ itch.:faint:
    That is a crazy high price at least it is to me.

88E30M50

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Dec 29, 2008
    Greenwood, IN
    I’m sorry to have missed the gathering today but until I get test results back, I’m not going to chance giving the Rona to any of you folks.

I did get the Tikka out for a quick test drive down at HHRP this afternoon. Two things to note about this range trip: First, I love this rifle. I was able to pull a sub-MOA group using the Australian Outback 168g ammo once it was sighted in. The Sig BDX seems to be a good fit for this rifle.

Second, I am really glad that I have a mud colored truck. The dirt road into and out of HHRP is covered with pea soup consistency mud that got all over my truck but you have to look hard to see that it’s dirty. :)

I also got the PA 1-6x ACSS Raptor sighted in and really like that optic on the Sig 716i. It’s just a good all around optic for a general purpose AR-10

hANNAbONE

Master
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 22, 2012
    Des Moines, Iowa
    The food was good the company was great. To those that couldn't make it you were missed.

sure was good to see some of the clan.

It was good for my soul to see those I already knew and especially those that I heard via their handle.

Good stuff and convo and great food.!!

We simply must do it again.

wtburnette

WT(aF)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Nov 11, 2013
    SW side of Indy
    I’m sorry to have missed the gathering today but until I get test results back, I’m not going to chance giving the Rona to any of you folks.

I did get the Tikka out for a quick test drive down at HHRP this afternoon. Two things to note about this range trip: First, I love this rifle. I was able to pull a sub-MOA group using the Australian Outback 168g ammo once it was sighted in. The Sig BDX seems to be a good fit for this rifle.

Second, I am really glad that I have a mud colored truck. The dirt road into and out of HHRP is covered with pea soup consistency mud that got all over my truck but you have to look hard to see that it’s dirty. :)

I also got the PA 1-6x ACSS Raptor sighted in and really like that optic on the Sig 716i. It’s just a good all around optic for a general purpose AR-10

Jealous that you got your rifle before mine came in, even though I ordered mine first... :ranton:

hANNAbONE

Master
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 22, 2012
    Des Moines, Iowa
    Stopped by Atkinson's on our way home. They had a CZ 75 SP-01 Tactical... Felt so good in my hand. Didn't get it but I was so close.
    nice handgun for sure that SP-01.

I should have let you fondle my 97B I was packing today.

You would have had to excuse yourself to have a moment.....

It was great to meet up with you and your beautiful wife. You certainly are playing "above the rim" with that wonder on your arm. Y'all are a very smart looking couple.

let's go shooting soon.!!

MindfulMan

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Feb 14, 2016
    Indiana
    That is awesome! I have the 3" version.

Hey all, I've been off the grid a few days. Chasing my tail with sick kids. Hope everyone had a good day. Sorry I couldn't make the secret meeting. Have a good weekend!
    I hope that the kids get on the mend soon, RR !

MindfulMan

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Feb 14, 2016
    Indiana

That's because the steel is real ! :cool:
    i-ksJWDrV-XL.jpg

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom