Not open for further replies.

wingrider1800

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Dec 27, 2014
    Harrison County
    Roger that, rubber ducky. We should have this figured out tonight or tomorrow.
    I'm all in weather permitting. Forecast is for cold and snow Saturday afternoon from Indy south. Driving a hundred miles on a snowy interstate would be a royal PIA. I'm sure they will adjust the forecast several times before Sat.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    I'm all in weather permitting. Forecast is for cold and snow Saturday afternoon from Indy south. Driving a hundred miles on a snowy interstate would be a royal PIA. I'm sure they will adjust the forecast several times before Sat.
    I can relay for you if you get put out due to weather conditions I just cant roll south for a couple of days.

The pantsless HiWay rules.

wingrider1800

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Dec 27, 2014
    Harrison County
    No I have all of that already. 2 plate systems.
    We are completely reconfiguring the rear suspension.
    Will have coil over shocks all 4 corners. All the suspension is after market and the rear will need to fabrication to achieve what I see as needed to saddle up and handle 850 HP
    You must be chucking the sbc and going blue. :laugh:

T-DOGG

I'm Spicy, deal with it.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 99.6%
    267   1   0
    Feb 4, 2011
    New Haven
    I would enjoy meeting up for the meal so would like to see this work.
    How does somewhere in Indy for lunch at Noon on Saturday sound to everyone? That would give everyone time in the morning to get around and I can make the 2 hour drive down. That also gives me some time to catch up a bit with everyone.

88E30M50

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Dec 29, 2008
    Greenwood, IN
    It’s been a pretty good birthday overall. The only downside was the solo range trip. It would have been more fun had it been only 50 degrees warmer and Czickoos could have attended. After spending a couple of hours plinking steel while freezing my keister off, I came home to find the holster that I had ordered back in October in the mail box. Then, I scored 500 175g Sierra Match King .308 bullets from MidwayUSA and already have a shipping notice. This evening, UPS dropped a brick of Large Rifle Primers off too. The sons came up and one of them picked up a new (to him) car today to check out.

All in all, quite the good birthday. :)

88E30M50

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Dec 29, 2008
    Greenwood, IN
    I actually shot CZs today! One of my favorite shooters is my pre-B 75 and I put a half a box through it today. Then I ran the other half box through the Phantom and that reminded me of why with all of the selling of pistols, that one remains in the family despite still being stock. The only thing that I did notice was that with light gloves on, the trigger guard is on the small side with that dang ring trigger. I need to upgrade that.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    How does somewhere in Indy for lunch at Noon on Saturday sound to everyone? That would give everyone time in the morning to get around and I can make the 2 hour drive down. That also gives me some time to catch up a bit with everyone.
    2 places west side I know of. McGilvery's and UJ's.

Just suggestions.

88E30M50

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Dec 29, 2008
    Greenwood, IN
    I’m getting ready call it a night but before I do, does anyone have any experience with PA 1-6x red dots? The new ones are FFP and I’m thinking that is what I’ll run on the Sig 716. I put an Eotech on it and did not like the feel for the rifle with the Eotech. The 1-6x should let me run that one out to 400 yards reasonably well if not farther. Are they a decent optic from a quality standpoint?

wingrider1800

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Dec 27, 2014
    Harrison County
    If the weather will hold out, I'm good with whatever. I don't want to turn what should be couple hours drive into a 4 hour drive on snowy interstate. Weatherman here said this morning that snow moving in around noon just south of Indy. I'm sure the forecast will change before then but no telling what will happen.

T-DOGG

I'm Spicy, deal with it.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 99.6%
    267   1   0
    Feb 4, 2011
    New Haven
    List of what's still up for grabs. I still have to go through and inspect/clean the Muzzle Loader to determine it's condition and put a price on it. If there are multiple items wanted, feel free to make a reasonable offer. Here in a few days, if nothing else is moving along in here, I will put ads in the classifieds sections.

22WMR ammo - 30rds CCI $10

.38 spl brass - 1014 pcs $70
    .357 mag brass - 450pcs $35
    30-30 brass - 44pcs $8
    .223 brass - 33pcs $2
    .380 brass - 200pcs $10

.38 158gr SWC bullets - 450pcs $60
    .380 100gr RNFP hard cast bullets - 783pcs $70

Bianchi 92F shoulder holster $50
    Colt Double Eagle holster $30
    Galco Colt Mustang IWB holster $10
    Barsony Colt Mustang OWB holster $20
    Kirkpatrick Glock 26 OWB holster $50
    High Noon Glock 26 OWB holster $65
    Safariland Glock 26 OWB holster $25

Barska ACOG clone $20
    Nebo 3-9x32 scope $50
    Sightmark 7.62x39 laser boresighter $10
    Bushnell 2.5x32 scope $10
    Tasco 4x15 scope $10
    B Squared 1" scope rings $5

Ruger_Ronin

Turkey Herder
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Aug 22, 2017
    Outer Heaven
    I’m getting ready call it a night but before I do, does anyone have any experience with PA 1-6x red dots? The new ones are FFP and I’m thinking that is what I’ll run on the Sig 716. I put an Eotech on it and did not like the feel for the rifle with the Eotech. The 1-6x should let me run that one out to 400 yards reasonably well if not farther. Are they a decent optic from a quality standpoint?
    I have the 1-6 acss raptor FFP scope. Its really nice so far. I sighted it in the day the 3 of us were at HHRP. Haven't had the chance to really put it through the places but I like it so far.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom