Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Aug 22, 2017
    Outer Heaven
    Ruger P90DC

.45acp
    Decock only model
    Excellent used condition (I stripped/cleaned it)
    Very clean!
    2 mags

*I find this gun kinda neat after I cleaned it up and checked it out. The engineering is different, but seems to be built solid, like a tank and yet still fairly lightweight too. The trigger is actually pretty respectable in DA and SA. I think with a set of Hogues it could be fun shooter.

$400

gQfTOIS.jpg

2AnM1Te.jpg

ehuAu31.jpg

6K21XHd.jpg
    Those are fantastic little shooters. Yes, they are built like tanks. Had a p95 many years ago.

wingrider1800

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Dec 27, 2014
    Harrison County
    FIE Titan .25acp
    2 holsters
    118rds of ammo
    1) 8rd magazine
    Great used condition (I detailed stripped/cleaned it)
    Bought new by my friend in 1986 (have receipt to prove it :))

$200 (CZ friends/family) price
    *more pictures available upon request, send me a PM/Start Conversation

vHFYL1f.jpg

aYXwIvB.jpg
    I could sure go for this one and the 45 but you're just too far away.

Bennettjh

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jul 8, 2012
    Columbus
    Titegroup runs around $180-190 most places when in stock. Of course it would be a full 8 lbs. and unopened.....:nuts:
    Yep. $450 is a little salty for me. I just checked my current one pound of TG I'm using currently and it says $22.99. It's probably a couple years old, I stocked up on a lot in the good years.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    Finished the big girl toy box for the 14 year old. Its in her hands to decorate it now.

The mouse took the afternoon and started back into the 1911 project I started.

There was the usual clearance due to getting color. That took a bit and a lot of patience.

Then I started on the frame. The exposed stainless was rough so we picked up some 500/600/1000 and finally 200. Then it was the flitz treatment. Still much to do. But I am getting there. The frame was the same finish as the slide in the pic. IMG_4133.jpgIMG_4134.jpgIMG_4136.jpgIMG_4137.jpgIMG_4139.jpg

The barrel melt is pretty slick. The grey we picked for the controls is slick as well.

MindfulMan

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Feb 14, 2016
    Indiana
    Finished the big girl toy box for the 14 year old. Its in her hands to decorate it now.

The mouse took the afternoon and started back into the 1911 project I started.

There was the usual clearance due to getting color. That took a bit and a lot of patience.

Then I started on the frame. The exposed stainless was rough so we picked up some 500/600/1000 and finally 200. Then it was the flitz treatment. Still much to do. But I am getting there. The frame was the same finish as the slide in the pic. View attachment 123519View attachment 123520View attachment 123521View attachment 123522View attachment 123524

The barrel melt is pretty slick. The grey we picked for the controls is slick as well.

OH my, mouse .... that pistola is looking VERY sweet ! :thumbsup:
    I bet that it was good to get back on the gun bench.

MindfulMan

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Feb 14, 2016
    Indiana
    you be smarter than that sonny-boy....!! B^(

hope you didn't do the big no.
    I took some extra Advil, and will sit on the heating pad tonight. I don't think that the 'big one' happened. I've been there before .... and when the previous big one happened, they threw me in an ambulance ... screaming like a maniac ! ;)

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom