Not open for further replies.

rkwhyte2

aka: Vinny
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    39   0   0
    Sep 26, 2012
    Sheridan
    Salsa and eggs is fine by me. I also been known to use hot sauce on eggs. Mind you I don't eat runny eggs either scramble them or break the yolk.

WebSnyper

Time to make the chimichangas
    Rating - 100%
    64   0   0
    Jul 3, 2010
    OK, As long as we can all agree chicken and waffles is awesome...

Rd395de273efd2da90e8cf758366a695f

gmcttr

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    May 22, 2013
    Columbus
    Rolling 100 of my own tonight...

PXL_20210128_220907050 (Small).jpg

Mustard is nasty and ketchup doesn't belong. Hotdogs were made for a bun toasted in butter on the grill with plenty of sautéed onions. Add bacon if you want to get fancy. That is all.

88E30M50

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Dec 29, 2008
    Greenwood, IN
    The article regarding steel cased ammo was interesting but it did point out that steel case had very little to do with the results. The results were mainly about the bullets, not the cases. It should have been more about shooting crap ammo vs. quality ammo. Steel case ammo shooting copper clad bullets won’t hurt a firearm apparently.

What sucks is that in today’s environment, some people don’t have much of a choice given what’s available. But, also in today’s environment, most people won’t shoot 10k rounds in a single go, so picking up a mid-level AR and running 300 rounds of cheap ammo would still be better than not running the thing at all and just hoping it works if you ever need it.

I don’t know why that had to do that testing in the form of a torture test. It seems like it added a variable that need not have been there. It did show a marked difference between bi-metallic vs copper jackets but we don’t know if the bi-metallic only sucks when the barrel is overly hot or all of the time. My guess is all of the time but we have to guess based on that test.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom