Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Jan 19, 2013
    New Palestine
    They clean up pretty nice too.

788c22b7-9265-49e9-92dc-a950c92df49e_zpsf92f3a14.jpg

:faint:

I don't even want to know how much that would cost me.

...but I want it!

kawtech87

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Nov 17, 2011
    Martinsville
    :faint:

I don't even want to know how much that would cost me.

...but I want it!

Not as much as you might think. A RAMI can be had for under 600. I traded for mine so I came out even. The mags are about 30 bucks a pop, Cajun customization is about 300 I've read, and the grips are from Brian Glas and are about 30-50 bucks depending on what material and texture you want. So all in all about a grand for an awesome little blaster.

Birds Away

ex CZ afficionado.
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Aug 29, 2011
    Monticello
    Not as much as you might think. A RAMI can be had for under 600. I traded for mine so I came out even. The mags are about 30 bucks a pop, Cajun customization is about 300 I've read, and the grips are from Brian Glas and are about 30-50 bucks depending on what material and texture you want. So all in all about a grand for an awesome little blaster.

The man knows his stuff. :rockwoot:

88E30M50

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Dec 29, 2008
    Greenwood, IN
    That little gun will blow your mind with how accurate it is. I still can't believe it with only a 3" barrel.
    Ughhh. You are killing me with all this Rami talk. I now officially regret selling that gun.

And it continues...

bjenkins

Master
    Rating - 100%
    37   0   0
    Jul 4, 2014
    jeffersonville
    The Czech koolaid will full your soul with white light but will empty your wallet faster than one of Skulldaddy's midget strippers riding CM's custom cruiser. And that's a fast midget.
    I think this CZ bunch might be sicker than the 1911 crew. LOL. I got to have one of these CZs it just hard trying to pick just one! Oh and the midget strippers sound like a blast!psyko

kawtech87

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Nov 17, 2011
    Martinsville
    Oh and the midget strippers sound like a blast!psyko

Midget strippers on loan from Skulldaddy45's midget stripper emporium in Ohio. All inquiries about pricing and availability should be directed directly towards Skulldaddy45 located in the break room.

All motorcycles are customized by myself or Churchmouse unless otherwise noted as such. We Thank you for your interest in the INGO CZickness fan club.

Top Bottom