• ...and so much more!
  • Birds Away

ex CZ afficionado.
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Aug 29, 2011
    Monticello
    I was at the range yesterday after work. While checking in I noticed a guy with a CZ gun box heading in to watch the safety video. I asked my friend who works there to put him next to us when he was done. Well, that CZ fun box held a fully Cajunized P09 that the guy had purchased directly from CGW. It blew me away. Man, what a nice, full size, polymer gun. Even for a mediocre shooter like myself it was really easy accurate. llh1956 was working on one ragged hole with it. They are pricey when you buy them direct but, man, what a nice, soft shooting, very accurate gun.

wtburnette

WT(aF)
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Nov 11, 2013
    SW side of Indy
    I was at the range yesterday after work. While checking in I noticed a guy with a CZ gun box heading in to watch the safety video. I asked my friend who works there to put him next to us when he was done. Well, that CZ fun box held a fully Cajunized P09 that the guy had purchased directly from CGW. It blew me away. Man, what a nice, full size, polymer gun. Even for a mediocre shooter like myself it was really easy accurate. llh1956 was working on one ragged hole with it. They are pricey when you buy them direct but, man, what a nice, soft shooting, very accurate gun.

I very much agree. After shooting TopDog's cajunized p09, I'm wanting one of my own!

Birds Away

ex CZ afficionado.
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Aug 29, 2011
    Monticello
    I am arguing with myself over what the next one will be. I really liked that guy's P09 but it is pricey. Plus, I already have the Phantom as a full size polymer so not sure I need another one. I have considered getting another 97 but you might want to trade backat some point so I'm not sure I want to invest a lot in that and end up with two. I think I have the compacts covered pretty well with three compacts and a P01. I recently tried a P07 but it didn't really blow my skirt up. I do need a stock gun for the new to CZ shooters. But I can pick up a milsurp that will accomplish that for about $300 plus or minus a bit. I would like to get a night Shadow but those have kind of dried up. I suppose I could wait but I'm not very good at that. I could always pick up a standard SP01....decisions, decisions.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    I am arguing with myself over what the next one will be. I really liked that guy's P09 but it is pricey. Plus, I already have the Phantom as a full size polymer so not sure I need another one. I have considered getting another 97 but you might want to trade backat some point so I'm not sure I want to invest a lot in that and end up with two. I think I have the compacts covered pretty well with three compacts and a P01. I recently tried a P07 but it didn't really blow my skirt up. I do need a stock gun for the new to CZ shooters. But I can pick up a milsurp that will accomplish that for about $300 plus or minus a bit. I would like to get a night Shadow but those have kind of dried up. I suppose I could wait but I'm not very good at that. I could always pick up a standard SP01....decisions, decisions.

I am at the point that something really spectacular rolls along I am good for mow. Possibly a shot out G-I or close as a project if I get bored. Pretty pleased with what I have built up.

Well, for now anyway.

Birds Away

ex CZ afficionado.
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Aug 29, 2011
    Monticello
    I am at the point that something really spectacular rolls along I am good for mow. Possibly a shot out G-I or close as a project if I get bored. Pretty pleased with what I have built up.

Well, for now anyway.
    I am thinking of swapping some slides. Ever shot a RAMI longslide? ;)

Top Bottom