• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Colt556

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    65   0   0
    Feb 12, 2009
    Avon
    Congrats. I have 2 Pre B 75s, bought back when they were $800-1000!!!! I also have a nice CZ 83 .380, that will be for sale soon, and a half dozen or so CZ 452s. They ALL shoot great and are built to last. I've converted a lot of people into CZaholics. I love CZ and am always on the look out for them. :yesway:

hps

Master
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jun 26, 2009
    I put one in layaway the other day 75b stainless right at $600. VERY hard gun to find right now!!

hopcam

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Jan 3, 2012
    Brownsburg
    I am now a CZ owner.:rockwoot::rockwoot: I have the pics on a different thread but the CZitis is setting in so where are all the Rami's at? For those wondering about price the CZ 75 in .40 NIB i got for $550 buy it now price on gunbroker.com after a few bids i had to buy it now or not get it.

Thanks for the rep...

Obviously from the post you found I got my RAMI at a show. honestly it's the only one I have seen in person. I'd imagine that you could order one. I'd try KS&E on Pendleton Pike (although I didn't look to see where you are located).

hps

Master
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jun 26, 2009
    Thanks for the rep...

Obviously from the post you found I got my RAMI at a show. honestly it's the only one I have seen in person. I'd imagine that you could order one. I'd try KS&E on Pendleton Pike (although I didn't look to see where you are located).
    Nobody in Indy,Camby,Plainfield,Greenfield,Wannamaker, Bburg. Avon have them. Just tryin to save ya the heartache.

Mad Macs

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jul 3, 2011
    Plainfield, IN
    If I was to get another 75 I want it in stainless. I mean WHEN I get another 75 it's going to be in stainless..

I'm right there with you. I want another CZ, but my Shadow has spoiled me badly. I recently sold my Phantom simply because I like steel better, and the Shadow just shot better. I'm thinking a stainless model would be a nice change, maybe even a SA model.

U.S. Patriot

Grandmaster
    Rating - 87.5%
    7   1   0
    Jan 30, 2009
    Columbus
    I owned a 75B for a while. Honestly, it's the most accurate pistol I have fired. I hated to sell it, but it was manual safety only. I will own another some day.

Top Bottom