• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • seamus

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 21, 2008
    Is there any dealers that carry the CZ Pistols in Indy Area where I guy can look at ???
    KS&E on Pendleton Pike is a stocking dealer but two weeks ago they didn't have anything in stock. Call them first at 317-899-1040

Mad Macs

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jul 3, 2011
    Plainfield, IN
    KS&E on Pendleton Pike is a stocking dealer but two weeks ago they didn't have anything in stock. Call them first at 317-899-1040

They only stock the P-07 last I heard. I went there when I was looking at CZ's and ended up picking up a used Phantom at Gander Mountain on 82nd Street. Decent price for used.

I was in Fort Liberty Firearms picking up some targets on my way to MCFG a month ago or so and they had a P-07 new as well. Might still have it.

Mad Macs

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jul 3, 2011
    Plainfield, IN
    Is there any dealers that carry the CZ Pistols in Indy Area where I guy can look at ???

You could hit a range with somebody who has one and ask them to try it out. I'm up for shooting this Thursday around noon or so at an indoor range. I could meet downtown at Indy Trading Post and I have a Phantom and a Shadow.

88E30M50

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Dec 29, 2008
    Greenwood, IN
    That makes sense now. I was wondering how you did not know that it could be carried in condition one. The flat triggers are pretty nice.

LEaSH

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    43   0   0
    Aug 10, 2009
    Indianapolis
    Rumblings of a P09 might be coming to us later this year. Or maybe never.

Supposedly it will be a full length P07 with replaceable backstraps. We'll see.

Oh. a couple of different colors might be added. Again, we'll have to wait and see.

guns600-2.jpg

turn n shoot

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 15, 2011
    Indianapolis
    Just to "chime in" with the group. Have had CZs for 20 years. Pistols, and long guns both. Can't say anything bad about them, only good. You can't go wrong with any CZ.

Best Wishes,
    Tom

Top Bottom