• Total voters

melensdad

Grandmaster
    Rating - 94.7%
    18   1   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    Far West Suburban Lowellabama
    One more of mine, just for fun.

Its a "30th Anniversary" gun from CZ. Flash was too bright, bled out the engraving on the grips.

IMG_0018.jpg

tbhausen

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    85   0   0
    Feb 12, 2010
    West Central IN
    Never owned a Sig--do own a CZ 2075 D RAMI. My next handgun will be a full-size CZ (and the Kadet kit). Not voting since I haven't compared.

kazaam

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 2, 2012
    HAHA! How the heck did we make CZs FB page?! Weird.

Melensdad, you have an awesome collection. I actually saw that silver anniversary edition at the 1500 a few months ago and it didnt look nearly as nice...lots of fingerprints, harsh lights, and not as shiny. Your photography skills are really nice. :D

I dunno...IF i decide not to get the CZ now, I'll for sure get it later. For some stupid reason the SIG caught my eye. Plus I'm a bit worried since I held a CZ at the 1500 and it didnt feel as awesome as everyone says (to me or my brother). I think I will really enjoy doing some work to it (the CZ) myself...i love to tinker with things.

We shall see.

P.S. I have TONS of Sig vs CZ and CZ and SIG posts in all sorts of forums. I should be an all star on CZs page. :D

PegLeg

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 28, 2012
    cz vs sig

i have shot both but perfer CZ I would buy a CZ in a heartbeat, but can not find any in the southern california area or they are not california approved...

RedRooster

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 29, 2012
    Sig Sauer P226 and HK USP

I just bought a Sig Sauer P226r classic with Germany proofing. I am stationed in Germany. I have shot about 600 rounds and not one problem. My groupings are amazing even at 25 meters. I shot my friends CZ 75B. My groupings were not as compact. Plus, the gun was more heavy than the Sig. I have really small hands and no problem with the Sig, so I am not sure why others do not like the grip on the Sig. My other handgun is a HK USP full size in .40 Caliber. The USP is freaking amazing. I carry this sidearm while hunting for protection and to make a final shot. This is the gun I would carry into combat and feel confident. The best gun I have ever owned. I would recommend this gun (9, 40 and 45) over the Sig or CZ. The USP is what a polymer gun should be (Glock makes a great paperweight). I have owned everything from 1911 to Glock. USP is the best I have ever fired. Either way, go with German engineering, but pick the USP -:) But that is my two cents. I am not saying CZ is not good. I hunt with a CZ-550 synthetic in .308 that came from the Czech Republic. It is beyond accurate, even when the barrel is hot. It is way better than a Remington 700.

Top Bottom