• ...and so much more!
  • What's better?

• Total voters

kazaam

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 2, 2012
    In 9mm. Anyone have any opinions on which of these is better? The Sig is much more expensive. I saw someone asked this question many months ago but I thought I'd get some fresh opinions. Thanks!

Edit: I should note i voted for the CZ 75B so i wouldnt have to view poll results each time. So its really 1 vote closer than the results indicate.

Last edited:

kawtech87

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Nov 17, 2011
    Martinsville
    I own a Sig P226 in .40 and have owned a CZ-75B 9mm. The CZ is the one gun I should never have sold.

I would say save some money and buy the CZ. It was by far the most accurate 9mm Ive ever fired it ran flawlessly and ate everything.

I must admit Im a huge Sig fan(I own 4). But the CZ-75 was even more accurate than my P228 9mm. Im currently looking for another 75B and will pick one up when I find one.

Just get the CZ. You know you want it. ;)

rockhopper46038

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    89   0   0
    May 4, 2010
    Fishers
    They are both great guns. I think between the two of them you have to pick the one that feels more right in your hand, and if you can try them both which one shoots better for you, of course. I'm partial to the older, German SIGs, which are likely comparable in price to the CZ. Neither decision would be a bad one.

Colt556

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    65   0   0
    Feb 12, 2009
    Avon
    I have both and the CZ is built better, more durable and more accurate. I love my Sigs too though, but the CZ would be a better choice of the two IMO. :yesway:

PS; The CZ is cheaper too.

Indy_Guy_77

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Apr 30, 2008
    Neither is "better".

They are similar firearms - one noticeably larger than the other.

Given a choice, I'd probably go with the CZ based on it being slightly more "carry friendly".

-J-

kazaam

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 2, 2012
    I have both and the CZ is built better, more durable and more accurate. I love my Sigs too though, but the CZ would be a better choice of the two IMO. :yesway:

PS; The CZ is cheaper too.

Way cheaper! Which is one reason why im considering it much more.

Neither is "better".

They are similar firearms - one noticeably larger than the other.

Given a choice, I'd probably go with the CZ based on it being slightly more "carry friendly".

-J-

I hesitated to use that word.

Thanks for the replies and votes everyone!

kazaam

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 2, 2012
    Jeez somehow that took a different turn than in the beginning. I hope all the people voting have some amount of experience with both!

kawtech87

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Nov 17, 2011
    Martinsville
    Jeez somehow that took a different turn than in the beginning. I hope all the people voting have some amount of experience with both!

I own 4 Sigs and love the crap out of all of them.

I own a CZ P-01 and in direct comparison to my Sig P228 the Sig is bulkier, the triggers are about the same, The accuracy without question belongs to the CZ, as far as ergos the Sig is like a nicely broken in leather glove, the CZ is like a custom tailored suede mitten, It just feels better and everything is in a more natural position.

I love Sigs but the CZ is just that much better. Both are great weapons the CZ is the better bang for the buck IMHO.

kawtech87

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Nov 17, 2011
    Martinsville
    Ha. I'll never think of my cz the same. :):

Its true though isnt it? Atleast thats how it feels to me, like it was custom made for my hand.

I will give the aftermarket support edge to Sig. There is alot of stuff you can buy for a Sig, holsters, grips and lasers and other kind of stuff are easier to find for the Sig if that matters.

Of couse there is always the CZ customshop for custom CZ upgrades. And I hear they are a great bunch to deal with.

I still think overall CZ is the better choice.

Last edited:

Fergy35

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jul 9, 2008
    NE Corner of our gre
    I have handled and shot both and I own a CZ. They are both fine firearms. I like the CZ better for the way it fit my hand and the accuracy. I would not feel bad owning either one, but I can tell you that I would not trade my used CZ for a new Sig.

jayhawk

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jul 16, 2009
    Fort Wayne, IN
    Its true though isnt it? Atleast thats how it feels to me, like it was custom made for my hand.

I will give the aftermarket support edge to Sig. There is alot of stuff you can buy for a Sig, holsters, grips and lasers and other kind of stuff are easier to find for the Sig if that matters.

Of couse there is always the CZ customshop for custom CZ upgrades. And I here they are a great bunch to deal with.

I still think overall CZ is the better choice.

Yeah, it's a very comfortable shooter. The natural grip (I use the thin wood CZ grips) and the weight make for a gun that tracks very well. I also like my M&P quite a lot...certainly a different animal than the cz, but another very comfortable feeling gun.

I've never shot a sig (I know!), so I can't really comment on the comparison.

nick89302

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 28, 2012
    Northern Indiana
    With SIGarms recent quality control track record, I'd give the nod to CZ, and this is coming from someone who doesn't own a CZ (but I have shot them) and does own 3 SIGs.

Top Bottom