• kawtech87

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Nov 17, 2011
    Martinsville
    I could give 20,000 craps..

That's a lot of craps to give!

I will admit that I started out as a Sig fan. I loved Sigs, I thought they were the best guns for the money you could buy off the shelf. Then I shot CZ75 and put all the rounds into one ragged hole with the first mag, in spite of the less than ideal factory trigger, in spite of the smallish 3 dot sights, and it just ran and ran. I was sold from there and began the switch to CZ.

CZs aren't for everyone, Sigs aren't for everyone, Glocks weren't even made for human hands, and 1911s have earned their place.

I like my CZs that's all I know.

Also, I would put the CZ Omega trigger up against the Sig SRT anytime if we are talking factory OEM triggers.

Birds Away

ex CZ afficionado.
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Aug 29, 2011
    Monticello
    That's a lot of craps to give!

I will admit that I started out as a Sig fan. I loved Sigs, I thought they were the best guns for the money you could buy off the shelf. Then I shot CZ75 and put all the rounds into one ragged hole with the first mag, in spite of the less than ideal factory trigger, in spite of the smallish 3 dot sights, and it just ran and ran. I was sold from there and began the switch to CZ.

CZs aren't for everyone, Sigs aren't for everyone, Glocks weren't even made for human hands, and 1911s have earned their place.

I like my CZs that's all I know.

Also, I would put the CZ Omega trigger up against the Sig SRT anytime if we are talking factory OEM triggers.

Somehow, I have a feeling, this makes you not an expert too. :laugh:

kawtech87

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Nov 17, 2011
    Martinsville
    Somehow, I have a feeling, this makes you not an expert too. :laugh:

Aw hell, I'm not even an expert smart ass.

Actually, while that is certainly true of me, Rob is in fact an expert.

Yeah isn't Rod a semi-pro or pro competition shooter? You know one of those guys who has put thousands and thousands of rounds through different platforms of pistols. But still not an expert?

Birds Away

ex CZ afficionado.
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Aug 29, 2011
    Monticello
    Aw hell, I'm not even an expert smart ass.

Yeah isn't Rod a semi-pro or pro competition shooter? You know one of those guys who has put thousands and thousands of rounds through different platforms of pistols. But still not an expert?

Why yes, I believe you are correct. But that level of experience and expertise pales in comparison to being a Sig fanboi.

kawtech87

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Nov 17, 2011
    Martinsville
    And another reason why I enjoy not coaching against Martinsville East/West and their coache's Meth habits.........

:rofl:Birds is from Monticello!

Dude pay attention to who you are quoting. I will assume that was a swipe against me but honestly living and working in the M-Ville for my whole life. I've heard it all and it doesn't bother me. I know better than most the troubles of my home town. And how that matters in a discussion about firearms is beyond me but whatever.

All I know is Martinsville's Girls Golf will win State again next year, The Academic Decathlon team went undefeated for 10 years and the girls Volleyball team is second to none. But all the boys teams are awful I give you that.

Rob377

Master
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Dec 30, 2008
    DT
    Lolwut?

"Your gun sucks and you're not an expert in anything because your home town high school coach does Meth"

I mean, who can argue with impeccable logic like that?

kawtech87

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Nov 17, 2011
    Martinsville
    Lolwut?

"Your gun sucks and you're not an expert in anything because your home town high school coach does Meth"

I mean, who can argue with impeccable logic like that?

It's like arguing with a Liberal. "Agree with what I'm saying or I will attack you personally"... The funny thing is I have met Sig1473 in person and did a trade with him a while back. He really isn't a bad dude in person.

Birds Away

ex CZ afficionado.
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Aug 29, 2011
    Monticello
    The butt-hurt kind of confuses me. He came on a CZ thread promoting Sigs and is upset and disappointed when some folks disagreed? I'll take unrealistic expectations for $1000, Alex.

kawtech87

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Nov 17, 2011
    Martinsville
    The butt-hurt kind of confuses me. He came on a CZ thread promoting Sigs and is upset and disappointed when some folks disagreed? I'll take unrealistic expectations for $1000, Alex.

You know I don't know either. I'm not really sure what he was getting at by coming here. If he just wanted to bash CZs because he personally doesn't like them well that's all fine and dandy but don't get all upset when the CZ crowd doesn't jump on board and wave the Sig flag.

Birds Away

ex CZ afficionado.
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Aug 29, 2011
    Monticello
    Yes, the CZ crowd are not followers by nature. Otherwise we would all be fanbois of one of the big three, Glock, M&P and XD.

Birds Away

ex CZ afficionado.
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Aug 29, 2011
    Monticello
    If you try to troll and you're the one that ends up butthurt, you're doing it wrong.

I admit I don't enjoy reading posts where people put CZs down. But I am not so emotionally involved that I whig out. Usually it's someone with very limited CZ experience or someone too cheap to make any upgrades. I don't get how buying a $900 Sig and having a crappy trigger is better than buying a $500 CZ, doing $250-$300 worth of upgrades and having a world class trigger. I wish someone would 'splain that to me.

Top Bottom