• ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

r.o.b.o.

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 25, 2010
    Just turned in my application today. The lady told me it would be 1 week for the city to process the application then the current wait is 14-16 weeks for the state.

Total will be 15-17 weeks. I hope not.

Applied in city of lafayette

zekedageek

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 19, 2010
    Bloomington
    I received my original LTCH in about 5 weeks after fingerprinting. It's be 7.5 weeks and I have not yet received my duplicate request due to change of address. Will an address mis-match prevent me from buying at the 1500, MC Sports/Dicks won't sell to me until the LTCH and my drivers licenses have matching home addresses..

Joe Williams

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 26, 2008
    I received my original LTCH in about 5 weeks after fingerprinting. It's be 7.5 weeks and I have not yet received my duplicate request due to change of address. Will an address mis-match prevent me from buying at the 1500, MC Sports/Dicks won't sell to me until the LTCH and my drivers licenses have matching home addresses..

Shouldn't. There isn't even a requirement to get a duplicate with the new address. The only requirement is to update it. If Dick's doesn't want to sell to you, that is their policy.

Why the heck are you showing the LTCH to buy a gun, JOC? There is no requirement to do so... not even a handgun.

LanceRobbins24

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 22, 2008
    South Bend
    Just took the wifey down to the St. Joe county jail to complete her lifetime application and get printed Wednesday, March 17th. I hope it doesn't take too long. She is a convert....when we started dating 16 years ago....anti-gun...first time she ever even saw my handgun, she almost had a panic attack. Now she goes to the range (pretty good shot, I must say) and looking forward to getting her little pink card in her purse.

roxy_d

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 12, 2010
    Has anyone moved after submitting their application? I'm just wondering if the post office will forward the license. I applied on Jan. 21 in Marion County and I'm still waiting for my lifetime license.

JoeMumz

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 27, 2010
    any one apply on or after jan 29th. I know it hasent even been 8 weeks yet but its driving me insane. the worst part is i told my friend to go the l-1 route and she got hers in less then a week and a half. anyone else in hendricks county/ brownsburg that recieved there ltch lately?

LawDog76

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 31, 2010
    Brownsburg
    My wife applied for her's in early December and it was issued March 1st. Buddy of mine applied the last week in January and his was issued March 10th. It seem like they'll get around to it when they feel like it anymore.

zekedageek

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 19, 2010
    Bloomington
    Shouldn't. There isn't even a requirement to get a duplicate with the new address. The only requirement is to update it. If Dick's doesn't want to sell to you, that is their policy.

Why the heck are you showing the LTCH to buy a gun, JOC? There is no requirement to do so... not even a handgun.
    A sign behind the counter clearly states that the Address on my "Permit and "Drivers License must match" I've inquired with a fellow at MC Sports and he said I'd have to get a duplicate before they'd sell to me.

WIZZO499

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 29, 2009
    Can anyone call the firearms licensing section of the ISP to check on the status or am I just stuck waiting it out?

I called 1-317-233-5054 for the Firearms Licensing Branch.

They told me they got my info on 3-19-10 even though I submitted my app on 1-5-10.....I hope to God I don't have to wait another 2 months for this stupid thing to come in....

Zombie

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Jun 14, 2009
    Danville
    any one apply on or after jan 29th. I know it hasent even been 8 weeks yet but its driving me insane. the worst part is i told my friend to go the l-1 route and she got hers in less then a week and a half. anyone else in hendricks county/ brownsburg that recieved there ltch lately?
    I'm in Danville.
    Applied Jan 25th
    Received today "March 24th"
    Lifetime upgrade-did not use L1.

Timjoebillybob

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 27, 2009
    I called 1-317-233-5054 for the Firearms Licensing Branch.

They told me they got my info on 3-19-10 even though I submitted my app on 1-5-10.....I hope to God I don't have to wait another 2 months for this stupid thing to come in....

It took them about a week for them to issue mine after I was in the system.
    So I wouldn't be too worried.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom