• Status
    Not open for further replies.

Nacho Man

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Jul 21, 2012
    Hamilton County
    State Paid, E-Fingerprints, and Local Paid all today, 1/30/15. We'll see how long it takes me, I've got a funky court thing that worries me. I do pass a NICS check to buy a gun though.... Local was interesting, they took my fingerprint paper, copied my license and took my money, followed by have a nice day. My friend had to fill out paperwork for a background check at local level not even 6 months ago a county over....
    If you have a conviction expect delays. It will eventually get done, it just takes more time
    Application submitted: 1/27
    Printed: 1/28
    Locals paid: 1/28

Still "Pending Local Approval"
    Does it take a while to get sent to ISP?
    It's probably already there. They don't update the status quick.

TheHeat

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 6, 2015
    Terre Haute
    Just discovered this thread. Wow, apparently I just got lucky with my permit timing. I received mine in 5 days start to finish, including a weekend in there. I applied the morning of October 15th (a Wednesday) online. At 10:30 I scheduled my electronic fingerprint scan for 11:30 and got that done. I then drove directly to my County Sheriff's office. On the way I received an email from ISP stating that they had received my fingerprint data. I did the required stuff at the local Sheriff's office. My part was out of the way in one day. I received my lifetime license in the mail the following Monday.

TheHeat

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 6, 2015
    Terre Haute
    Apparently I was not reading the last pages of this thread. Looks like a lot of people are having the same experience I had. They must have improved the process greatly.

DarkRose

Master
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    May 14, 2010
    Columbus, Indiana
    What's the wait time running on one of the replacement plastic cards? I've been wanting to get my paper lifetime replaced, and my dad says he's been waiting 6 weeks for his replacement now...

I got my paper lifetime within 3 days of my electronic prints, so wonder why replacements are taking so much longer?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom