• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 31, 2014
    Merrillville
    10/30/14: Applied online, paid state fee, paid fingerprinting fee at Identogo
    10/31/14: Completed fingerprinting, paid local fee, PENDING ISP APPROVAL
    12/30/14: APPROVED

Took them exactly 60 days.

Now, just need to wait to get it in the mail.

yarg

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 11, 2014
    United States
    Seems to be completely random whether your request is processed in 6 days or 60. Still waiting since 11/29, have never ran afoul of the law. Mine must have landed on the dunce desk.

Dosproduction

Master
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Aug 25, 2013
    Porter County
    as of 11/12/14 all my stuff was handed in. It was in pending isp approval up until today 1/10/15 now it is approved so im just waiting to get the card in the mail. Will update as soon as i get it.

wingnut

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 5, 2015
    Chandler
    lets see if i remember correctly i applied last year tax time. lifetime license. If i remember correctly i belive it was less then 2 weeks after my prints were taken at the sheriff's station. i had done the online forms already took the money orders with me and they printed them out, put them in a big 'ol envolope and malied it off that day.

Lebowski

Master
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jun 6, 2013
    Between corn and soybean fields.
    My turn:
    12/22/2014 - License ordered/paid for
    12/22/2014 - L1's done
    12/23/2014 - Local paid/approved
    12/23/2014 - Pending ISP approval

Lebowki's record may be in jeopardy. As of 12/24/2014, I have been approved by the ISP. Tomorrow, I will leave home to go visit family. I'm hoping we return on Sunday and my pink slip is in the mail.

Get yours yet? :)

Is my 3 day one really a record? I paid local fee and did the local PD thing on Wednesday, Oct 23rd, 2013. My LTCH says the issue date was 10-24-2013 which was the next day, a Thursday. It arrived in my mailbox on that Saturday the 26th. They were in such a rush they even misspelled 'Street': https://www.indianagunowners.com/forums/general-firearms-discussion/337118-ltch-has-mispelling.html (haha)

anderson

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 21, 2014
    plymouth
    Applied 10/31
    Printed 11/07
    Local approval 11/21
    Approved by state 1/13

I got bored and sent an email last night asking for an update and was approved today. I had expected the delay because I do have a battery conviction (NOT DV) from over 15 years ago.

anderson

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 21, 2014
    plymouth
    ISP@isp.in.gov Make sure to include your application number in the subject and this.
    Name:
    Email Address:
    Daytime Phone Number:
    Date of Birth:
    Application Number:
    Local Agency:
    Address you used on the firearms license application:

Approximate date of fingerprinting:
    Approximate date of payment:
    Type of firearms license requested:

waross

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 11, 2013
    My 24 old Daughter graduates with a masters degree this spring so my wife and I bought her gun while she was home for Christmas. I told he to apply for her permit and I would get her into a class in the spring.
    Sunday 12/28/2014 - She applied online through her Iphone while we driving home from visiting relatives. Scheduled fingerprinting for 12/30/2014
    Tuesday 12/2/30/2014 - Went at 10 am to get her printed at one of the electronic centers. Then drove to local PD and turned in documentation.
    Saturday 1/3/2014 - Received an email that she was approved and that the license is in the mail.
    Friday 1/9/2014 - Permit arrived in the mail.

Lebowski

Master
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jun 6, 2013
    Between corn and soybean fields.
    My 24 old Daughter graduates with a masters degree this spring so my wife and I bought her gun while she was home for Christmas. I told he to apply for her permit and I would get her into a class in the spring.
    Sunday 12/28/2014 - She applied online through her Iphone while we driving home from visiting relatives. Scheduled fingerprinting for 12/30/2014
    Tuesday 12/2/30/2014 - Went at 10 am to get her printed at one of the electronic centers. Then drove to local PD and turned in documentation.
    Saturday 1/3/2014 - Received an email that she was approved and that the license is in the mail.
    Friday 1/9/2014 - Permit arrived in the mail.

Awesome!

I'm happy to see they're busting these out quicker than they were. Also good for you for getting your daughter equipped for protecting herself.

A 7.62 Exodus

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    31   0   0
    Sep 29, 2011
    Shreveport, LA
    Get yours yet? :)

Is my 3 day one really a record? I paid local fee and did the local PD thing on Wednesday, Oct 23rd, 2013. My LTCH says the issue date was 10-24-2013 which was the next day, a Thursday. It arrived in my mailbox on that Saturday the 26th. They were in such a rush they even misspelled 'Street': https://www.indianagunowners.com/forums/general-firearms-discussion/337118-ltch-has-mispelling.html (haha)
    Your record is still intact. I received mine on the 29th, only a week after I stated the process

cziemer

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 26, 2015
    Monticello
    State Paid, E-Fingerprints, and Local Paid all today, 1/30/15. We'll see how long it takes me, I've got a funky court thing that worries me. I do pass a NICS check to buy a gun though.... Local was interesting, they took my fingerprint paper, copied my license and took my money, followed by have a nice day. My friend had to fill out paperwork for a background check at local level not even 6 months ago a county over....

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom