• ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

stranger danger

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 27, 2013
    I got a late lunch so I called today. Let it ring for about 15 minutes twice hoping someone would pick up. And I even had the wife check the mailbox twice.Then I realized it was a flippin holiday. +1 for smarts

stranger danger

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 27, 2013
    You are going to need to add 2013 to your signature or everyone is going to think that you are super impatient
    No need to now. I GOT IT I GOT IT I GOT IT!!!!!!!!! Not really but I just got off the phone with isp and it was issued on 1-17-14. No mail this weekend for MLK day so it should be here within a few days. Lady even gave me my license number so I'm in the clear!!!!! Only took 343 days!!! I'm pumped. So pumped. Lectric you owe me a friggin beer. I'll drive to Indy for that beer too. I'm in wayyy southern Indiana across the water from Louisville

stranger danger

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 27, 2013
    I think we've had this discussion before. But I don't remember. since I have my license number does that mean I can carry? I thought the answer was no but wanna double check

PJSIII

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 25, 2013
    South Bend
    Hi everyone im new here to ingo but have been following for awhile. Ive been waiting for my ltch for about 7 months and ive been wondering whats going on with my application so i have been calling(no luck) and just recently emailed the isp. i got a email back telling me to call my local police department and make sure they forwarded it and to get the app #. i called my local pd and they forwarded me to the guy in charge of the app's, he said that he didnt send it to the state because he was still looking it over to see whether or not he approved it. now im just wondering but can he even do this or is he just bs'ing me?

Trigger Time

Air guitar master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98.6%
    204   3   0
    Aug 26, 2011
    SOUTH of Zombie city
    Well, after a long time, the headache and stress is over, I was informed by ISP that my Lifetime LTCH has been issued. January 10. Hopefully its in my mailbox by Friday. I started this whole mess in February, paid for a four year, paper prints, well, it wasnt until late June that I was told my name was wrong. So I re-appplied in July. I went lifetime. The state tried to refund the four year fee, but they got the name wrong on the check too.
    From July to now, I had been persistent, most of the time I was blown off. Finally I received some outside assistance as was able to get some answers. Answers were good, anything I could telly boss to reassure him that I was getting my permit. You see, I work for a security company patrolling apartments. I have been the only one doing my job unarmed. But hey! I got approved, whew, that is a good thing to hear, now I gotta wait to get it in the mail.
    All you would have needed was permission from the property owner and you could have been carrying this whole time at work. Doesn't matter now I guess

shanksinator

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 14, 2013
    United States
    I got a late lunch so I called today. Let it ring for about 15 minutes twice hoping someone would pick up. And I even had the wife check the mailbox twice.Then I realized it was a flippin holiday. +1 for smarts

What number are you calling? My wife applied in July and when she called they told her they couldn't give any information. She knows they cashed the money orders, and she's from out of state so she's trying to be patient.

Lectric102002

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 25, 2013
    .- ...- --- -.
    Hi everyone im new here to ingo but have been following for awhile. Ive been waiting for my ltch for about 7 months and ive been wondering whats going on with my application so i have been calling(no luck) and just recently emailed the isp. i got a email back telling me to call my local police department and make sure they forwarded it and to get the app #. i called my local pd and they forwarded me to the guy in charge of the app's, he said that he didnt send it to the state because he was still looking it over to see whether or not he approved it. now im just wondering but can he even do this or is he just bs'ing me?

First, :welcome: to :ingo:

Yes, the locals do have the authority to look over your app, but I've never heard of a local agency deliberately holding one up like that. Is there something on your record that would give them reason to question it ?

Used to be, one particular police chief I knew of would conduct sit down interviews with all applicants. With the recent flood of apps in the last year, he soon ceased that process.

PJSIII

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 25, 2013
    South Bend
    No nothing that i think would hold it up for this long. The only charges i've had are a few minor consumption and a minor in possesion(of alcohol). But i dont see how something like that would hold it up.

addictedhealer

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Aug 29, 2012
    Monroe County
    No need to now. I GOT IT I GOT IT I GOT IT!!!!!!!!! Not really but I just got off the phone with isp and it was issued on 1-17-14. No mail this weekend for MLK day so it should be here within a few days. Lady even gave me my license number so I'm in the clear!!!!! Only took 343 days!!! I'm pumped. So pumped. Lectric you owe me a friggin beer. I'll drive to Indy for that beer too. I'm in wayyy southern Indiana across the water from Louisville

congrats!! Sucks you had to wait so long but so did I, although I had a few law issues...

a fellow my brother knows just received his as we'll and he had zero criminal background and applied around same time as you.

Congrats and no more worrying about it. Carry on my friend carry on!

stranger danger

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 27, 2013
    No nothing that i think would hold it up for this long. The only charges i've had are a few minor consumption and a minor in possesion(of alcohol). But i dont see how something like that would hold it up.

Sounds to me like someone has a grudge against you

Lectric102002

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 25, 2013
    .- ...- --- -.

:thumbsup: x 10

You say when dude. The beer's on me !

Lectric102002

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 25, 2013
    .- ...- --- -.
    I think we've had this discussion before. But I don't remember. since I have my license number does that mean I can carry? I thought the answer was no but wanna double check

If you have the number, you should be GTG. From everything I've read, you are no longer required to produce the paper. BUT, if you encounter an over zealous LEO, who knows ?

I know how you feel, bro. I know the wait you've endured, but me, I'd wait. That's just my opinion.

Lectric102002

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 25, 2013
    .- ...- --- -.

ANY arrest is going to delay your app, but usually not 7 months. Were you arrested in the same jurisdiction that you applied in ? Sometimes agencies have to request your case info from another city or county and they can be slow to respond.

Others on here have had some luck contacting their state senators for help. Politicians tend to want to keep their constituents happy. Especially if your senator is pro 2A.

heofon

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 13, 2013
    Warsaw
    No need to now. I GOT IT I GOT IT I GOT IT!!!!!!!!! Not really but I just got off the phone with isp and it was issued on 1-17-14. No mail this weekend for MLK day so it should be here within a few days. Lady even gave me my license number so I'm in the clear!!!!

:rockwoot:Congrats! :rockwoot:If there was a hall of fame for waiting, I'd say you qualify.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom