• Status
    Not open for further replies.

mxd

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 25, 2013
    Middletown
    Money order cashed March 7th. Four year permit still not received but I have a minor criminal history. They have received it and at least they answer calls and emails now. If you have been arrested and applied between January and April 2013 you are gonna wait forever. I understand tgr wait but they should be sure sending these out by now.

I'll let everyone know when I get it. It should be within he next few weeks. 7 damn months.

Email your state rep. or sen. That's what it took to get mine. Issued in Aug., waited since Feb.

fundy87

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 26, 2013
    Southern Indy
    Well, got a hold of somebody helpful finally. My app was sent in for review (record) on Aug 9th. He said they were getting back reviewed apps from Jun 25th, so, about 5-8 more weeks. I guess it will be a nice Christmas present.

1st app
    Feb 6th
    Paper prints
    Called in Jun
    Was informed of improper information

Reapplied
    Jul 3rd
    Electronic prints

Lectric102002

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 25, 2013
    .- ...- --- -.
    Well, got a hold of somebody helpful finally. My app was sent in for review (record) on Aug 9th. He said they were getting back reviewed apps from Jun 25th, so, about 5-8 more weeks. I guess it will be a nice Christmas present.

1st app
    Feb 6th
    Paper prints
    Called in Jun
    Was informed of improper information

Reapplied
    Jul 3rd
    Electronic prints

You're going to be close to the record for longest wait time. I know, that's not a record you want to hold.

Lev

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 29, 2012
    Good ol Brown County
    Okay...I posted a few pages back about getting agrrevated about the process..so I found a number and talked to a LIVE person explained that it been since April..he was a very patient man he asked my name and birthdate then told me that he couldn't give the specific details, but if I didn't have it in a week call back..meanwhile I had a Trooper friend look into it and found one of my son"s arrests had flagged me!! I'm a Jr he is a 3rd...so long story short I got it 3 days after I talked to the nice people at ISP and I have bee carrying everyday since. So I applied L-1 4-17, money order cashed 4-19 LTCH recieved 10-7. YAY!!!!

Lectric102002

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 25, 2013
    .- ...- --- -.
    Okay...I posted a few pages back about getting agrrevated about the process..so I found a number and talked to a LIVE person explained that it been since April..he was a very patient man he asked my name and birthdate then told me that he couldn't give the specific details, but if I didn't have it in a week call back..meanwhile I had a Trooper friend look into it and found one of my son"s arrests had flagged me!! I'm a Jr he is a 3rd...so long story short I got it 3 days after I talked to the nice people at ISP and I have bee carrying everyday since. So I applied L-1 4-17, money order cashed 4-19 LTCH recieved 10-7. YAY!!!!

Finally received mine today.

Applied Feb. 19
    Received Oct. 15....four days shy of 8 months.

:thumbsup:

Lebowski

Master
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jun 6, 2013
    Between corn and soybean fields.
    FINALLY got fingerprinted on Monday. Only after having my appoitment change twice randomly. Wheww, that part done. Guess what I'm doing today? Going to the Sheriff's Department!

Never been happier to be around a bunch of cops. If they don't curb stomp me and shoot my dog I'll be back here to report when I get my LTCH!

Lectric102002

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 25, 2013
    .- ...- --- -.
    FINALLY got fingerprinted on Monday. Only after having my appoitment change twice randomly. Wheww, that part done. Guess what I'm doing today? Going to the Sheriff's Department!

Never been happier to be around a bunch of cops. If they don't curb stomp me and shoot my dog I'll be back here to report when I get my LTCH!

Sheesh. What a PITB, no ?

Lebowski

Master
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jun 6, 2013
    Between corn and soybean fields.
    Sheesh. What a PITB, no ?

Well, finally finished applying today. Said I should get something back within 4 weeks now!

But the PITB didn't end today. I went to the Sherrif's department first, then the ol' lady said, "Wait, do you live in city limits?" To which I replied, "Yes". Turns out I needed to go to the local PD. So I went there, the fella wasn't there, so I walked around for 20 minutes and came back and waited another 5 minutes and then he showed up. Nice guy. We chatted and he let me hold his Glock 19.

So now the wait officially begins!

Lunati

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Dec 28, 2012
    Warsaw
    Well, finally finished applying today. Said I should get something back within 4 weeks now!

But the PITB didn't end today. I went to the Sherrif's department first, then the ol' lady said, "Wait, do you live in city limits?" To which I replied, "Yes". Turns out I needed to go to the local PD. So I went there, the fella wasn't there, so I walked around for 20 minutes and came back and waited another 5 minutes and then he showed up. Nice guy. We chatted and he let me hold his Glock 19.

So now the wait officially begins!

Same thing happened to me, I had to take work of twice to get the ball rolling...

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom