• Status
    Not open for further replies.

bluzfan66

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 8, 2013
    Switzerland Co, IN
    ONLY 6 months ? Yeah, that's long enough.

Yeah, it's long enough. I know there are people that have been waiting longer and I feel for them too. There have been people who have gotten there permits in a few weeks. What makes there money any better than those of us who have been waiting??? ISP didn't wait to cash our money orders, did they?. Why should some apps be put in a pile for ISP to get to whenever they feel like it? That's all I'm saying....

Jammer

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 4, 2013
    Elkhart County
    ...just talked to my cousin. He let his 4-yr run out and finally got around to filing his app for LTCH in February....still waiting.....he'll be emailing Rep. Coats shortly.....

SteveM4A1

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sep 3, 2013
    Rockport
    You guys aren't going to believe this. I have a misdemeanor conviction for fishing without consent as well..
    Online application: 11/12/12 (then forgot about it for 8 months)
    L1: 9/5/13
    Local PD:9/6/13
    Issued:9/10/13
    Received this morning..I figured I would be waiting until Christmas. My mother applied in February and is still waiting. She wasn't too happy when I showed her.

nightwindrc

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 5, 2013
    To my suprise, I came home today to find my license in my mailbox. Finally get to visit the copy shop!

Applied the beginning of january
    MO cashed on the 17th
    Issued 09/10
    Recieved 09/14

Lectric102002

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 25, 2013
    .- ...- --- -.
    You guys aren't going to believe this. I have a misdemeanor conviction for fishing without consent as well..
    Online application: 11/12/12 (then forgot about it for 8 months)
    L1: 9/5/13
    Local PD:9/6/13
    Issued:9/10/13
    Received this morning..I figured I would be waiting until Christmas. My mother applied in February and is still waiting. She wasn't too happy when I showed her.

Bing

To my suprise, I came home today to find my license in my mailbox. Finally get to visit the copy shop!

Applied the beginning of january
    MO cashed on the 17th
    Issued 09/10
    Recieved 09/14

Bang
    after e-mailing them last night I checked the mail today and there it was :rockwoot:it took 4 1/2 months

Booyah !

:thumbsup: to all

Lectric102002

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 25, 2013
    .- ...- --- -.
    Has anyone ever tried emailing Rep. Andre Carson about trying to get their ltch? Did you get a response?

Not to introduce a political discussion into the mix and jack the thread, but, are you aware of the amount of gun control legislation that Rep. Carson has co-sponsored ? I doubt that he, or most other liberals, are going to be sensitive to your situation with regard to your LTCH wait time.

Just my :twocents:. We now return you to your regularly scheduled thread.

jtwilson3

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 23, 2013
    Just thought I would post here for a unique situation. I had applied in March and just got mine this week (6 months). However I have OCD and needed a psychiatrist note for the license which would take longer. However I kept calling (about 4 calls) and every time they said its just a long wait and they can't help. FINALLY someone decided to look at my application and saw that they didn't receive my doctors note (this was in August) from Muncie where I live. So after I finally sent it in, it took about 3 weeks.

Just thought I would share.

Lectric102002

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 25, 2013
    .- ...- --- -.
    Just thought I would post here for a unique situation. I had applied in March and just got mine this week (6 months). However I have OCD and needed a psychiatrist note for the license which would take longer. However I kept calling (about 4 calls) and every time they said its just a long wait and they can't help. FINALLY someone decided to look at my application and saw that they didn't receive my doctors note (this was in August) from Muncie where I live. So after I finally sent it in, it took about 3 weeks.

Just thought I would share.

Well, that's great that you got it, after all that.

Jammer

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 4, 2013
    Elkhart County
    well....because I'm a doofus with short mem....look at the kitty!

I emailed my STATE rep Neese and NOT COATS....sorry...I had an email convo going on with their staff and got the two mixed.....
    (and BOY is my cousin pissed at me!)

got my LTCH in the mail today os I can now exercise my God-given 2A rights....and the little pink slip says so (...errr...wait a minute....lol)

:n00b:

Lectric102002

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 25, 2013
    .- ...- --- -.
    well....because I'm a doofus with short mem....look at the kitty!

I emailed my STATE rep Neese and NOT COATS....sorry...I had an email convo going on with their staff and got the two mixed.....
    (and BOY is my cousin pissed at me!)

got my LTCH in the mail today os I can now exercise my God-given 2A rights....and the little pink slip says so (...errr...wait a minute....lol)

:n00b:

:thumbsup:

BuckCreek

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 26, 2013
    Well my wife applied for her LTCH last night, so we shall see how long it takes. She still needs to get her fingerprints done and go the the local police station, but she has that all scheduled.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom