• Status
    Not open for further replies.

Lectric102002

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 25, 2013
    .- ...- --- -.
    Well I got a hold of someone just to find out there was a problem with my finger prints. Don't know what yet they are suppose to call me back.

Did you do paper or plastic ? There have been problems with both. Some have reported that the locals failed to have the applicant sign the print card. Others have said Morpho never transmitted their electronic prints.

Hope it works out.

SteveM4A1

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sep 3, 2013
    Rockport
    I received an email when ISP received my L1 fingerprints. I believe this is standard practice now. I got the email as I was walking out of the L1 fingerprinting.

Lectric102002

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 25, 2013
    .- ...- --- -.
    My wife and I sent ours in on March 19th and they were received 2 days later by ISP. She just got her lifetime LTCH today. The wait for mine continues for mine. :( I've got 2 possible reasons for the holdup. #1 is that I'm a veteran which may not affect the process at all.

Doesn't matter. There are a lot of vets on here, myself included. Thank you for your service.

The 2nd is that I was arrested on a bench warrant 22 years ago for failure to appear on a speeding ticket in Missouri.

Bingo.

I hate to say it, but I'm afraid you are in for a wait. Especially since your arrest was out of state. I really hope that it doesn't pan out this way for you, but I wouldn't be surprised if there wasn't a 6 month wait in your future.

Hang in there. Hope it works out.

Last edited:

Lectric102002

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 25, 2013
    .- ...- --- -.
    Hmm... I provided a email and haven't received anything yet. Its been just over a month since I did L-1, payed and did local all in the same day. Wonder if I should call the l1 place.

Hmmmm.... Maybe everyone doesn't get the email. Maybe things were slower when I applied and they stopped sending them when the flood of apps started. :dunno:

bluzfan66

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 8, 2013
    Switzerland Co, IN
    Doesn't matter. There are a lot of vets on here, myself included. Thank you for your service.

Bingo.

I hate to say it, but I'm afraid you are in for a wait. Especially since your arrest was out of state. I really hope that it doesn't pan out this way for you, but I wouldn't be surprised if there wasn't a 6 month wait in your future.

Hang in there. Hope it works out.

Yeah, I kind of figured it would be an issue. I'm prepared to wait. It sucks to getting hopes up everyday when going out to get the mail just to have them crushed. :( That's the price I have to pay for being young and stupid. LOL

gzuzlivz

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 6, 2013
    Wifes permit: (Madison County)

L1 on 08/31/13, background check done same day by local police who told her it is taking 2-3 weeks. I had to laugh at that and said no way. Well...
    Mailed on 09/04/13
    Received permit in the mail on 09/09/13

She received her permit 5 DAYS after mailing including the weekend. I waited 12 weeks for mine earlier this year. Needless to say I was shocked...

hairracer44

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 5, 2013
    Camby,Indiana
    Still new to INGO and been following this thread. My money order cashed on 09/6/13 did L1. Not getting my hopes up too high but seeing some are getting theirs in 7 - 10 day I may see mine by the end of this week or next. I let you guys know as soon as it shows up.

Micah

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 23, 2013
    www.branham.org
    So Florida doesn't recognize IN ? I was wondering about that. I go down there a lot.

With the Florida license you can carry in 7 more states. Ohio included. It's pretty easy to get. A 4 hour safety class (NRA basic pistol), finger printing on papar at local PD, and a small form to fill out. I already did everything just havnt mailed it yet.....I was waiting for indiana license and then I forgot.

Lectric102002

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 25, 2013
    .- ...- --- -.
    With the Florida license you can carry in 7 more states. Ohio included. It's pretty easy to get. A 4 hour safety class (NRA basic pistol), finger printing on papar at local PD, and a small form to fill out. I already did everything just havnt mailed it yet.....I was waiting for indiana license and then I forgot.

Cool, thanks. Guess I'll do one too.

Jammer

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 4, 2013
    Elkhart County
    well, got the money order for the State and sent it off to the "Office of Corrected Applications"
    US Postal don't fail me now...the clock continues to run......
    :rolleyes:

9/10/2013 Money-order sent to ISP
    9/5/2013 Received letter for money order (changed to life-time at Sheriff's)

Applied 6/28/2013 & Submitted & paid at Sheriff's office

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom