• Status
    Not open for further replies.

Lectric102002

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 25, 2013
    .- ...- --- -.
    The wifes clock starts today. 8/1/13 l1 prints One other question where can i get copies made been to 5 places before i even say what i need the first words is that its agianst the law to copy

Technically, her clock starts when your local transmits the app to ISP.

I don't know where to get copies in your area. Office Depot in Avon was happy to do mine. I'd like to see those that refused you cite the law that they would be breaking. You would think that if it was illegal, that would be stated on the LTCH.

GeoffM

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 13, 2013
    Fort Wayne
    After a bit-over-6-month wait, my wife and I both received our licenses yesterday!! Yay!! ...finally!! Looking at CM40 to carry (the G23 is a bit too big for my skinny ass!)...

Silver-z28

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 31, 2012
    Henry County
    Technically, her clock starts when your local transmits the app to ISP.

I don't know where to get copies in your area. Office Depot in Avon was happy to do mine. I'd like to see those that refused you cite the law that they would be breaking. You would think that if it was illegal, that would be stated on the LTCH.

fedex office in greenfield. staples in muncie, and a little office supply store here in new castle

stranger danger

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 27, 2013
    So I just got off the phone with the isp lady. She was very nice. Said she couldn't tell me any specifics because of privacy issues but she said if I don't see it by mid august call back and she will get me to a supervisor! I've been waiting(impatiently) since 1-29 clean record l1 in the dark. Now at least there's a little light in that tunnel.

Tyler-The-Piker

Boondock Saint
    Rating - 100%
    101   0   0
    Jun 24, 2013
    ><(((((*>
    God Bless America! Pink Permission Slip in my mailbox today! :patriot:

to recap:
    non-L1, local PD paper prints, mailed 04-26
    Local M/O cashed 04-30
    ISP M/O cashed 05-01
    LTCH issued 07-31
    LTCH received 08-02

Just under 14 weeks. 94 days.

Last edited:

codydugger

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 28, 2013
    avon,in
    My dad finally got his ltch, he did all paperwork and fees and L1 on march 8th 2013, and it was issued on the 30th of july, the bad part is I did mine the same day as him and still havent recieved mine, so hopefully it will be here soon.

Lectric102002

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 25, 2013
    .- ...- --- -.
    After a bit-over-6-month wait, my wife and I both received our licenses yesterday!! Yay!! ...finally!! Looking at CM40 to carry (the G23 is a bit too big for my skinny ass!)...

:thumbsup:
    God Bless America! Pink Permission Slip in my mailbox today! :patriot:

to recap:
    non-L1, local PD paper prints, mailed 04-26
    Local M/O cashed 04-30
    ISP M/O cashed 05-01
    LTCH issued 07-31
    LTCH received 08-02

Just under 14 weeks. 94 days.

:thumbsup:

Credmon

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 31, 2012
    It took me writing my state senator and Representative to finely get someone to contact me. I received threephone calls today from ISP trooper. The first one was to tell me that they hadnever received my application from my local Sheriff’s department. I called thelocal department to be told that they didn’t have anything in there system sothat meant it was sent. I called ISP trooper back to inform him of what theysaid. He called me back to tell me that it had been deleted he said that theyhad reactivated it and sent it back to the local Sheriff’s department for themto resend it. He called me back again to tell me that he had left a personalmessage for the Sheriffs fire divisions’ guy to call him and that as soon as hehears from him he will let me know. Asof this time I have not heard back from him. Today makes 170 Days so much for expatiated

dwp9mm

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 15, 2008
    Greensburg
    My brother and his wife applied back in Feb. 2013 and they are still waiting. I've had my Lifetime since they came out and I'm glad I never had to wait that long.

NyhtRyder

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 31, 2013
    Indy
    Got mine yesterday.
    Applied non L1 3/27
    issued 7/30
    Received 8/2

I'm also a member of the bad boys club...DUI back in the late 80's

24Carat

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 20, 2010
    Newburgh
    Here is a strange one !

The wife and I made paper print applications for Lifetime LTCH mid April. Her license had lapped 5 years ago so it was a new application, mine was a renewal.

We were told 6 months and she got hers yesterday !

Maybe they have crested the mountain in Indy ???

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom