• ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

jrs2563

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 10, 2013
    125 days as of today. Screwed up and didnt write down the money order number so I cant check to see when (or if) the check got cashed. Just keep waiting.

HoosierLife

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 8, 2013
    Greenwood
    Hey, right NOW, on Fox 59, Indy, they are reporting about the LONG wait, to get a LTCH..... The Reporter, a Female, has her LTCH ..... :yesway:

Yeah I saw that. They also said that those with common names, like mine, could take longer. I applied for mine a month ago. It'll probably take over a year for me:noway:

DarkRose

Master
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    May 14, 2010
    Columbus, Indiana
    If you applied for a new license within 30 days of the existing license expiration date you are covered until you get your new license.

Nope... expired mid-April... didn't catch the problem within 30 days, just glad I never got pulled over/checked... Could have been bad depending on the mood of the officer involved...

rjc2rjc

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 2, 2013
    Yeah I saw that. They also said that those with common names, like mine, could take longer. I applied for mine a month ago. It'll probably take over a year for me:noway:
    I wonder since I'm named after my grandfather and my son is named after me that makes 3 of us. Probably yet another way for them to take longer. :xmad:

shipguy

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 27, 2013
    I was also told mine was unresolved by my local pd when I went to check for info. My record is clean,not even a traffic violation. ( Knock on wood) Did have a permit a long time ago and had a job where I was bonded and my prints were taken for that. Don't know if that has anything to do with it.

Last edited:

Sgtusmc

Master
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 10, 2013
    indiana
    I just knew it was coming today!

db33b3cde81081ec1913f951f6e22a9e_zps212d8658.jpg

Online app: 03/05
    L1: 03/06
    Marion county city county building: 03/07

Date issued: 06/07

3 months expired
    No criminal record

I played it very patiently, didn't worry about it and boom here it is!

Last edited:

Kirkd

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 22, 2013
    Greenwood
    Right now from all i am hearing it's taking atleast 12 weeks, but i would guess longer

12 weeks if you are extremely lucky. Ive only see a couple of people here post 12 weeks, which doesn't seem to be the norm.

I filed Feb 7. Money order cashed feb 12th. No arrest. Previous 4 year permit holder. Still waiting. There are people who filed in Dec and Jan who still do Not have their permit. :dunno:

MrHawkins

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 21, 2013
    ^^^^I'm one of those people. L1 in Jan clean record money order wasn't cashed til Feb tho. But still. How come these march applicants keep getting theirs? Glad you got it but not glad you got it when you applied 2 months after me....sorry. but I just can't stand this stupid thread anymore. It's like going to a restaurant and waiting 2 hours for your drinks and haven't gotten to order yet. Then these people come in and sit next to you and they order and have their food before you even get to order. Unfair. I'm deleteing my Ingo account. If I can even figure it out. if not MODS PLEASE DELETE MY ACCOUNT

Strikeforce0207

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 12, 2013
    West of Indy
    Did my L1 prints, and turned everything into the Danville PD on 1/24/13 and still nothing. I have no charges since I was a teen(12 years ago and it was criminal mischief, nothing horrible), served in the military from '01-'08 and still nothing. Been reading this forum all day so I figured I'd register and let all the people who are still waiting know there is others right there, frustrated with them haha. Hopefully we'll get ours soon!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom