• Status
    Not open for further replies.

J480

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 6, 2013
    Griffith IN
    got my lifetime today! electronic app on 2-22-13. L1 on 2-26, paid local PD same day. money order cashed for local on 3-1-13. found it in the box when I got home!

frank61

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2013
    Did electronic app on 03/05/2013...L1 and paid cash at local police department on 03/06/2013. Lifetime LTCH issued 06/06/2013. I received it in the mail today 06/08/2013. It took exactly 3 months!!! A long wait!!! Be patient...yours will eventually get to you!!!

Rating - 50%
    1   1   0
    Apr 19, 2013
    Clark County
    Did electronic app on 03/05/2013...L1 and paid cash at local police department on 03/06/2013. Lifetime LTCH issued 06/06/2013. I received it in the mail today 06/08/2013. It took exactly 3 months!!! A long wait!!! Be patient...yours will eventually get to you!!!

Posts like this one make me very hopeful.
    Congrats!

rjc2rjc

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 2, 2013
    I think they are just screwing with me now. lol For the last three Saturdays I haven't had any mail at all in my mailbox. Before I started waiting on this dang pink slip. I had mail every Saturday.
    That walk down the drive way is full of hope. Open the mail and at least see mail in the box. Get a little extra beat in your chest of anticipation just to see white envelopes. rifle threw the envelopes just to find no pink slip. But when there isn't any mail as soon as I open the mail box I am let down and I don't get my extra little bit of anticipation. I know I have worn out a pair of soles on my shoes from walking back and forth to that dang box.
    So needless to say it hasn't came yet. lol
    L1- 1/26/13
    ISP- 1/28/13
    MO cashed- 1/30/13
    Wrongful arrest on my record.

wantmoore

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 3, 2013
    FINALLY get to add my results to the list. Been waiting a hair over 19 weeks since ISP cashed the money order. Based on other posts here this week, I knew I was close...

St Joe County - Non-L1 on 1/16
    MO Cashed 1/24
    LTCH issued 6/6
    Received 6/8 - MY BIRTHDAY!

Best. Birthday. Ever. It's almost as if they delayed it on purpose. Just in time for a weeklong road trip down south in a few days.

NyhtRyder

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 31, 2013
    Indy
    I'll be here awhile myself...
    Filed non L1 3/27
    Marion county did paper and electronic finger prints at that time

Hoping to have mine at least before the snow flies..lol

Lectric102002

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 25, 2013
    .- ...- --- -.
    FINALLY get to add my results to the list. Been waiting a hair over 19 weeks since ISP cashed the money order. Based on other posts here this week, I knew I was close...

St Joe County - Non-L1 on 1/16
    MO Cashed 1/24
    LTCH issued 6/6
    Received 6/8 - MY BIRTHDAY!

Best. Birthday. Ever. It's almost as if they delayed it on purpose. Just in time for a weeklong road trip down south in a few days.

:thumbsup: and :welcome:

Hope mine comes on my birthday (6-14)

IndyPerk

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 22, 2013
    I think they are just screwing with me now. lol For the last three Saturdays I haven't had any mail at all in my mailbox. Before I started waiting on this dang pink slip. I had mail every Saturday.
    That walk down the drive way is full of hope. Open the mail and at least see mail in the box. Get a little extra beat in your chest of anticipation just to see white envelopes. rifle threw the envelopes just to find no pink slip. But when there isn't any mail as soon as I open the mail box I am let down and I don't get my extra little bit of anticipation. I know I have worn out a pair of soles on my shoes from walking back and forth to that dang box.
    So needless to say it hasn't came yet. lol
    L1- 1/26/13
    ISP- 1/28/13
    MO cashed- 1/30/13
    Wrongful arrest on my record.

Oh how familiar this sounds. Sometimes that box is stuffed with mail and it's like looking at your cards in a hand of poker, hoping to see an ace or two and ending up with squat. :(

Sha

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 9, 2013
    Indianapolis, IN
    I'm still waiting, less patiently all the time.

I've been watching this thread with interest and decided to share my situation:

Marion County (Pre-applied same day online)
    Non-L1 - 1/18/13
    MO Cashed - 2/12/13
    Still waiting today -- clean record and former 4 year LTCH holder

horsehaulin

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Aug 12, 2011
    Fort Wayne
    I'm still waiting, less patiently all the time.

I've been watching this thread with interest and decided to share my situation:

Marion County (Pre-applied same day online)
    Non-L1 - 1/18/13
    MO Cashed - 2/12/13
    Still waiting today -- clean record and former 4 year LTCH holder

If the state continues at its current rate. You have a three week or longer wait.

Sha

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 9, 2013
    Indianapolis, IN
    That's unfortunately what I expect. I'm sure I'm not the only one wishing that I could go back in time and do L1. My experience getting my 4 year was so easy back in the day that I had no idea what I was getting into. I wasn't connected with a gun owner community at the time of my application.

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 15, 2009
    Valparaiso
    !!!YES!!! after 12 weeks (1st week of Feb), my wife finally got her LTCH in the mail yesterday!

She is charged and ready!

Did she do L1 or paper & ink prints?

She did L1...Porter County Sherriff no longer does the paper & ink. We were very prompt in doing L1 and then to PoCo to pay the fees. They told us back then it would be 10-12 weeks.

DocGlock86

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jun 5, 2008
    Plainfield
    Anybody knows what "Unresolved" means?

As previously stated applied L1 and MO was cashed 1/28. Decided to go back into Danville PD to see if I could get some answers. The lady behind the desk went to look up my name and came back saying my status is "unresolved". She couldn't give me any more information.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom