• ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

lucky4034

Master
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jan 14, 2012
    Alright... so I had quite an ordeal waiting for my LTCH, but I finally have it.

For reference.....

Lifetime, L-1 with electronic prints.

12-27-13 - Submitted to and paid Elkhart County Sheriffs Department

4-30-13 - Got sick of waiting and made call to Elkhart County Sheriffs Dept. only to find that they never transmitted my case down to the state.

The nice lady I spoke too apologized for HER ERROR and made a call down to the state to see if they could speed things up so I wouldn't have to wait another 2-3 months.

5-3-13 - LTCH arrived in the mail

:rockwoot:

Lectric102002

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 25, 2013
    .- ...- --- -.
    Alright... so I had quite an ordeal waiting for my LTCH, but I finally have it.

For reference.....

Lifetime, L-1 with electronic prints.

12-27-13 - Submitted to and paid Elkhart County Sheriffs Department

4-30-13 - Got sick of waiting and made call to Elkhart County Sheriffs Dept. only to find that they never transmitted my case down to the state.

The nice lady I spoke too apologized for HER ERROR and made a call down to the state to see if they could speed things up so I wouldn't have to wait another 2-3 months.

5-3-13 - LTCH arrived in the mail

:rockwoot:

Awesome. Sounds like that gal stepped up big. A rarity in govt these days.

Gratz

Trahkle

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 7, 2013
    Week 15. Sent a email yesterday. Now waiting for the mail or a response. I do have an arrest of underage drinking from 1992, spent 4 hours in jail. Can't imagine that is holding it up.

Newowner574

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 4, 2013
    Mishawaka indiana
    Man I'm going to be waiting for a life time then. If I even get my ltch. I have anxiety which isn't a huge deal but I did click yes for the mental illness question just because I felt like it was the right thing to do.
    Although I was never court ordered for it, knowing myself, it would always have been in the back or my head if I clicked no. I sent my medical records to ISP. So well see. I don't know. I just wanted to do the right thing. Or what I felt was the right thing.

GuitarGunman

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 13, 2012
    North Indy
    It took 7 weeks for my Larry. Soon after I got it, I turned into a gun-buyin' fool. My fiancee' had to slow me down some by threatening to go out and buy a high-end hand bag & shoes If I kept on buying a new gun every month! LOL! : ) :draw::D

Lectric102002

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 25, 2013
    .- ...- --- -.
    I paid my fees with a card, not money order. I wonder if this will speed the process up.

It makes no difference how you paid or when you paid. All that matters is when your local PD or SD transmitted your app. If your local Chief of Police sat on your app for a month, that is when your clock starts.

Assuming of course you didn't mail it yourself. If you did, you're probably ahead of most of us.

Just my :twocents: from the next bar stool.

Lectric102002

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 25, 2013
    .- ...- --- -.
    My local police department called me 2 weeks ago saying everything on their part has been approved. Has anyone else gotten a phone call like this?

Quite the contrary. When I went to my local SD to inquire, I was told they could not tell me anything. The gal at the window told me " My husband applied the day before you, and he doesn't haave his yet either".

Gee, that was helpful. Not.

nakinate

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    May 1, 2013
    Noblesville
    My local police department called me 2 weeks ago saying everything on their part has been approved. Has anyone else gotten a phone call like this?

I waited a couple weeks between submitting my app online and going to L1 and the station. When I paid my local fees she told me my background check was done and everything was approved...she then told me to wait for 3 months. Oh well. I'm new to this so I plan to use the time for education and training.

Micah

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 23, 2013
    www.branham.org
    We are having to wait months for a license but yet Luke got to carry his saber the first time he seen one. Man, science fiction is so much more enjoyable then real life sometimes :starwars:

heofon

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 13, 2013
    Warsaw
    We are having to wait months for a license but yet Luke got to carry his saber the first time he seen one. Man, science fiction is so much more enjoyable then real life sometimes :starwars:

Did you write a post around a cool emoticon you found? :)

DocGlock86

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jun 5, 2008
    Plainfield
    That is holding it up. If you were booked and printed, you're toast. Settle in for the wait.

Seriously? Because I was arrested when I was 19 (2006) for underage drinking also. Didn't actually get charged with anything. Did a pretrial diversion. But I applied for my 4 years a few years ago and it went right through. Got the LTCH in no time at all. :dunno:

I guess maybe that's why mine is taking forever. I was under the impression that you only got delayed if you had a charge against you.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom