• ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

XDMWIZARD

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 8, 2013
    BY George I think she got it!!! Wifey-poo applied in Fishers 2-7-13, 90 days later 5-6-13 she received her LTCH. Whoo hoo.............now to play the who will copy and laminate it game around Fishers.

For those of you still waiting or waiting longer than 90 days.............HANG IN THERE!
    Go to Staples on 96th street by Meijer. Guy there was real cool never blinked an eye at making me copies and laminating.

chezuki

Human
    Rating - 100%
    50   0   0
    Mar 18, 2009
    Behind Bars
    Dont get his hopes up .. I still havent heard a peep since Nov!! :'(

You should call and inquire. The Black Friday "PS3 incident" may have the process bound up. I know you were in the right, but if any thing like that pops up on their background check it will throw a wrench in the works and you may need to help them with more information.

fallenangel1

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 26, 2013
    You should call and inquire. The Black Friday "PS3 incident" may have the process bound up. I know you were in the right, but if any thing like that pops up on their background check it will throw a wrench in the works and you may need to help them with more information.

haha .. I never had any arrest or charges for that .. I did have an arrest in 2003 though and it was causing me issues with NICS but I got that worked out and have a UPIN now. So if the FBI says I'm good to go I dont see what the hold up is with the ISP!!

As for calling in Ive called a few times, the most recent was probably a couple weeks ago and I always get the same blah blah tons of apps .. if you did paper prints its this long... L1 its that long.. any criminal record we will see you in your retirement home. It doesn't even phase them when I tell them Ive been waiting 6 months already. :P

pimpskillet

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 8, 2013
    Fort Wayne, IN
    Just passed 90 days here... L1, and paid cash same day @ FWPD 2/7 preeeety sure I'm in "the stack" too... all minor stuff.. but there is definitely a page or so of 'stuff'... So what do they do, contact each county you 'misbehaved' in, and wait a response about your behavior? I guess I don't understand the process after they see you have been to a county bed and breakfast before.

horsehaulin

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Aug 12, 2011
    Fort Wayne
    Week 15 just started for me. This week 15 from the date of my MO being cashed.

Filed 18 Jan 13, FWPD in Allen County.
    Non-L1
    MO cashed 23 Jan 13
    Veteran, clean record.

I am just about irate. The wait was 10 weeks when I filed non-L1 and was pushed up from there and now they are just taking their time. I understand they had a rush, but they should have hired staff to continue in a timely manner. I know my family business would be under if I didn't have enough trucks and drivers to do the job.

XDmShootr21

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 14, 2013
    Brazil, Indiana
    Week 15 just started for me. This week 15 from the date of my MO being cashed.

Filed 18 Jan 13, FWPD in Allen County.
    Non-L1
    MO cashed 23 Jan 13
    Veteran, clean record.

I am just about irate. The wait was 10 weeks when I filed non-L1 and was pushed up from there and now they are just taking their time. I understand they had a rush, but they should have hired staff to continue in a timely manner. I know my family business would be under if I didn't have enough trucks and drivers to do the job.

Same boat here buddy!
    Filed January 14, 2013
    MO Cashed January 18, 2013
    No Arrests/Clean Record and still paperless. I also sent an email over a month ago with no response. I'm thinking about calling tomorrow until I talk to someone personally.

fallenangel1

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 26, 2013
    Well Ill be buggered!! I came home today with a pink slip sitting in the mail box waiting for me!!

So it took them ~ 6 MONTHS (give or take 5ish days) to finally get me my license issued!! FINALLY!!!!

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Michael.
    Top Bottom