• Status
    Not open for further replies.

djkbmwguy

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 14, 2013
    Thanks for the update Buckstopshere

I did not do L1 either and was wondering how this group was really doing. I now know I have 11 weeks yet to wait give or take a week or two.

bb37

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 27, 2013
    North of US40
    I did not do L1 either and was wondering how this group was really doing. I now know I have 11 weeks yet to wait give or take a week or two.
    I did non-L1. Went to my local PD who has a fingerprint scanner. That was November 17. Still waiting. I get my hopes up everyday when I check the mailbox, but the lack of an envelope from ISP always reminds me that it'll likely be mid-March before I see anything.

Lonestar6

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 2, 2012
    The ISP Superintendent was on CBS this morning. They have gone from 2-3 thousand apps a month to 7-8 thousand a week.

To say they are overwhelmed is probably an understatement.

djkbmwguy

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 14, 2013
    I did non-L1. Went to my local PD who has a fingerprint scanner. That was November 17. Still waiting. I get my hopes up everyday when I check the mailbox, but the lack of an envelope from ISP always reminds me that it'll likely be mid-March before I see anything.

11 weeks more will make 17 weeks for me. So I hope it does not take any longer than that. Let us know when you get yours. I hope it is soon.

debruyn4

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 24, 2013
    My wife and I were told 4-6 month wait from the sheriff's dept. Really hope it won't take that long but it is a sign of the times and the worry of the law abiding public with our present govt.

badgsr1

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 24, 2013
    My wife and I were told 4-6 month wait from the sheriff's dept. Really hope it won't take that long but it is a sign of the times and the worry of the law abiding public with our present govt.

I called to check on mine the other day. I was told that they had just started working on stuff that came in early November. I sent in everything on Nov. 3rd and i am still waiting.

lvh7153

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 4, 2013
    I'm currently on my 6th week waiting. I was told it would be a four week wait because I did the electronic finger print. Wish it would hurry and get here.

heofon

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 13, 2013
    Warsaw
    My police chief said L1 applicants can expect a 2 week wait vs a 2-3 month wait for ink. Ha! Either he hasn't done very many lately in our area or he knows something no one else does.

Anyway, I get L1 fingerprinted today! I'm excited to hurry up and wait.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom