• Status
    Not open for further replies.

LANShark42

Master
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Dec 24, 2012
    Evansville
    Seems like the last date I saw was 12/20. That was a couple of days ago. I don't think 6 weeks is realistic. Kinda doubt 7 weeks is either, at this point, unless ISP is ramping up their process with additional help.

fallenangel1

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 26, 2013
    When I called in it was a little after 8am .. and Leah answered. I'd probably stay clear of calling any where around lunch time. Im sure the volume of calls goes up then and someone else may be covering the phone duties that isn't as pleasant at that time as well.

heofon

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 13, 2013
    Warsaw
    I applied online on Feb. 9, couldn't schedule L1 till this coming Mon., Feb. 25. Looks like it could be a long haul.

Micah

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 23, 2013
    www.branham.org
    Does anyone know the dates they are currently working on for L1 apps? I was just hung up on by ISP as i was in the middle of asking....... he told me its currently 6-7 weeks? i'm just over 6 weeks.

I called the beginning of this week in the morning and they said they were working on 12/20/12. By the end of the day someone else posted they were told they were currently working on 12/21/12.

Their recording says 4 weeks. On the phone they say 6-7 weeks. Going by results on here it looks more like 8-10 weeks. That's if you never been arrested.

87iroc

Master
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Dec 25, 2012
    Bartholomew County
    Well, crap, I thought I had filed on the 21st of December, but it was the 19th. How long should I wait before I wait before making calls. End of the month I'm thinking. Not sure if Bartholomew County held it up or not.

Micah

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 23, 2013
    www.branham.org
    Well, crap, I thought I had filed on the 21st of December, but it was the 19th. How long should I wait before I wait before making calls. End of the month I'm thinking. Not sure if Bartholomew County held it up or not.

They told me this week that they were working on apps received 12/20. If you did L1 and have no criminal record, I would think you should have it with in the week.

fallenangel1

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 26, 2013
    I called again this morning, not sure who I spoke with it was a woman but I don't believe it was Leah. As soon as I said I was calling to check on my application she went into saying how they are backed up and to expect 16-17 weeks because they are backlogged like 5 months and finally asked me my info. I half expected her to hang up or not offer to take my info to check for me. But when I said I put in for mine in early Nov she continued to look up my app.

She said that mine was transmitted 11/2/12 and that they have not gotten to it yet. Which conflicts with some of what I hear on here and what I was told before. She said I should look to see when my money order was cashed then add 16-17weeks and that would give me an idea.

My issue with that is I cant find my MO receipt anywhere. So i cant check it, but I believe I did my payment and prints on 11/7 so assuming they had to send it somewhere and the 24hr rule for deposits I read in this thread Id suspect they cashed it between 11/8-11/16.. Which at worst puts me at about week 14. So MAYBE 2-3 MORE weeks for me if everything she told me was accurate.

And no this was not L1 it was prints on paper! :'(

fallenangel1

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 26, 2013
    I did prints on paper and my MO was cashed by ISP 10/16 ~ stiiiiilllll waiting :noway:

If you dont mind sharing .. do you have any kind of a record? I do, so I was expecting a delay.. but they keep saying that they havent even gotten to mine yet which all the more frustrating. Id suck it up if it was taking longer because of my past, that was my fault not theirs. But 4 months have gone by and they havent even touched it yet!!!? :xmad:

Micah

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 23, 2013
    www.branham.org
    My mother said she has been call for two days and they will not answer the phone? I guess they are getting tired of being reminded they are are taking to long?

My mother, father, daughter, step son, wife, and my self all went during the same week.

TaurusJR

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 29, 2013
    Indianapolis
    My mother said she has been call for two days and they will not answer the phone? I guess they are getting tired of being reminded they are are taking to long?

My mother, father, daughter, step son, wife, and my self all went during the same week.

This! I called about 4 times yesterday, and once just a few minutes ago, busy signal. I'm thinking they took the phone off the hook.

LTCH L1 Application 12/11/2012 and nothing yet... sigh :cool:

LANShark42

Master
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Dec 24, 2012
    Evansville

There's your answer! Everyone and their brother (and their mother, father, daughter, step son, and wife) are applying for permits right now. Wait times are going to do nothing but get longer. The state has zero incentive to add staff or do anything else to get that wait down to a manageable time.

mbills2223

Eternal Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Dec 16, 2011
    Indy
    There's your answer! Everyone and their brother (and their mother, father, daughter, step son, and wife) are applying for permits right now. Wait times are going to do nothing but get longer. The state has zero incentive to add staff or do anything else to get that wait down to a manageable time.

No incentive except for staying compliant with Indiana Code, that is.

Micah

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 23, 2013
    www.branham.org
    In my mind, if they would tell a time line and then stick with it, I would be fine with that. Instead its like they want to play games. When I got finger printed I was told 2-3 weeks. The recording says 4 weeks, when you email they say 6 weeks, there website says 7-8 weeks, when you call they don't answer.

I can understand being backed up but this is the worse customer service I ever seen.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom