• Status
    Not open for further replies.

led4thehed2

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    71   0   0
    Oct 16, 2011
    Indianapolis
    Wow. I applied for mine in October 2006 (a few months after the life-time permit was anounced) in Ft. Wayne and didn't receive it until January 18th, 2007. I'm pretty jealous of y'all who are getting it in a few weeks.

IndianaSigma

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 18, 2011
    Huntington, IN
    Wow. I applied for mine in October 2006 (a few months after the life-time permit was anounced) in Ft. Wayne and didn't receive it until January 18th, 2007. I'm pretty jealous of y'all who are getting it in a few weeks.

Applied Oct. 13 at FWPD......I really hope it doesn't take until January!!! I'll let you know when it comes, though.

revolvers&w

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Oct 22, 2008
    New Albany
    OUT FRICKING STANDING

Got my L.T.C.H absolutely wonderfull to see the blank space in place of an experation date.
    L-1 fingerprinted 10-11-11 rec'd 10-28-11
    Proper indeed !!!
    :rockwoot:

PastorBlaster

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 21, 2011
    Wabash
    I think I've just set some kind of record! L1 and payments on Monday and today I got home and it was the first thing the wife showed me! Five days total including processing and mailing. GREAT DAY!

zombiehunter

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Aug 16, 2008
    New Castle, IN
    I moved and sent in a change of address form and about 5 months later I STILL didn't have anything back.....so I faxed the change of address form the next time and that was about 7 months ago and I still never got anything so.....

long coat

Master
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Jun 6, 2010
    Avon
    I moved and sent in a change of address form and about 5 months later I STILL didn't have anything back.....so I faxed the change of address form the next time and that was about 7 months ago and I still never got anything so.....

What are you wanting back? Did you pay for a new card and never got it?

revolvers&w

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Oct 22, 2008
    New Albany
    A closer look.

Got my L.T.C.H absolutely wonderfull to see the blank space in place of an experation date.
    L-1 fingerprinted 10-11-11 rec'd 10-28-11
    Proper indeed !!!
    :rockwoot:

I took a closer look as I was signing the copies to be laminated. My license was issued on 10-18-11 and my envelope was postmarked
    10-18-11.
    A week for the I.S.P to deem me a proper person and ten days for the U.S.P.S to get it to me.

+1 for the I.S.P records dept.

Whiskey Tango Foxtrot for the U.S.P.S.

zombiehunter

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Aug 16, 2008
    New Castle, IN
    What are you wanting back? Did you pay for a new card and never got it?
    yeah I was under the assumption that I would receive a new card in the mail because of changing my address but I just went back and looked over the form again and noticed that it says "No duplicate license or confirmation will be received" so I guess I wasn't ever suppose to get a new license. :rockwoot:

It's not THAT big of a deal because my card expires next year and I plan on renewing to a lifetime license at that point. :draw:

indysims

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   1
    Aug 31, 2011
    i did mine on the 26th hoping it will be here this week ive heard that they mail the permits every friday so if thats true hopefully ill have it saturday

I was L1 on the 25th and Local (Marion County) on the 26th... I'm checking the mail everyday like a little kid on Christmas.

elwoodward

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Oct 25, 2011
    Washington Co.
    I was L1 on the 25th and Local (Marion County) on the 26th... I'm checking the mail everyday like a little kid on Christmas.

i did my application online late tuesday night (the 25th) around 2300hrs finished everything up at the Washington County SD by noon the next day 26th my permit came today and has an issue date of 10-27-2011:woot: +1 ISP seems like the usps is what keeps us waiting the longest anymore.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom