• Status
    Not open for further replies.

midget

Master
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Apr 2, 2010
    Leo
    Yep, it stinks for sure. Welcome to the forum!

Thanks! I just called the ISP office to check on the status of my application. He didn't look it up, however he mentioned that I call the number listed on my money order to see if it was cashed, if it was cashed, it takes 2 weeks from that date normally....

Bah... Just kind of sucks waiting as I want to be able to legally participate in the USPSA practices and competition...

EvilleDoug

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 8, 2010
    Evansville
    My wife and I both filed on the same date. I called today, again, and was told that hers has been issued and should arrive tomorrow.

Mine, however; was put under review. There seems to be a criminal history that I was not aware of. I can just about guarantee what it is. I have a cousin with a similar name and a close birth date, he's a scum bag from the word go and I have been held up by the LEOs of just about every department in Indiana because of his sh*t.

So now, I have to start again and find out how I go about clearing this up.

Yo would think that after 40 plus years of life, a majority of that time spent as an Indiana resident, they would be able to tell the difference between the two of us.

Saying I'm pis*ed would be the understatement of the year.

Le Doug

Protest, you should get yours tomorrow, I'd almost bet on that. Good Luck

Protest

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 10, 2010
    SW Michigan
    My wife and I both filed on the same date. I called today, again, and was told that hers has been issued and should arrive tomorrow.

Mine, however; was put under review. There seems to be a criminal history that I was not aware of. I can just about guarantee what it is. I have a cousin with a similar name and a close birth date, he's a scum bag from the word go and I have been held up by the LEOs of just about every department in Indiana because of his sh*t.

So now, I have to start again and find out how I go about clearing this up.

Yo would think that after 40 plus years of life, a majority of that time spent as an Indiana resident, they would be able to tell the difference between the two of us.

Saying I'm pis*ed would be the understatement of the year.

Le Doug

Protest, you should get yours tomorrow, I'd almost bet on that. Good Luck
    Sorry to hear your news, but thanks for the well wishes.

Delmar

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jun 2, 2009
    Goshen IN
    11 1/2 weeks for me.

CB-mailbox.gif
    This is an actual artists rendering of Protest looking longingly into the mail box! They got his head a little too big, but that's him:D

baune

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 6, 2008
    North side of Indy
    Well mine finally came today!!! (5-28) Applied at the Westfield PD on March 3rd, wife said it showed up in the mail today. Unfortunately i'm out of town till tomorrow and can't take it out for a spin. Total time... 12 weeks, 2 days.

cositc

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Martinsville
    Hey I just got mine it was issued 4 days after prints and got here 3 days after it was issued for a grand total of 7 days after geting printed, and it's all thanks to L-1.

9lock

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 4, 2010
    Classified
    Either my mailman is late or there is no mail today. Thanks for your support, you've got mine as well.
    Originally Posted by Protest
    11 1/2 weeks for me.

CB-mailbox.gif

This is an actual artists rendering of Protest looking longingly into the mail box! They got his head a little too big, but that's him:D
    Well Hell! No wonder, the mailbox has no numbers on it:D

Ram-jac

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 27, 2010
    West Indy
    Applied 5/24....was told at the Sheriff department that it's been taking 6-8 weeks.....so we'll see. Atleast I applied for the lifetime version this time so wont be waiting anymore after this.

chunga

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 22, 2010
    Applied in Dyer - NWI. Thanks, been reading quite a bit and finally joined.

It was nice, wasn't sure how the process would work and they were really nice to deal with. They handled the mailing and everything as well.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom