• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Jan 18, 2010
    Franklin
    I am going to Blockbuster tomorrow to pick up one of their laminating cards! so it will be nice a durable! FYI Just walk into a Blockbuster and tell them they where out of them when you got your card and you keep forgetting it at home because of this and they will usually hand you one to laminate it with!!! Or just ask for one...

krn

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Downtown
    I am going to Blockbuster tomorrow to pick up one of their laminating cards! so it will be nice a durable! FYI Just walk into a Blockbuster and tell them they where out of them when you got your card and you keep forgetting it at home because of this and they will usually hand you one to laminate it with!!! Or just ask for one...
    i wish i would have found this out before i went to staples!!!!

bat54r

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 1, 2009
    Fort Wayne
    Wow is all I have to say. Sent my paper work out for my lifetime LTCH on 4-23 and it arrived yesterday (5-8) I was expecting a minimum of 5 to 6 weeks, this completely blows me away. Kudos to the state for such a quick turn around.

9lock

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 4, 2010
    Classified
    What is this L1 talk? online? I did online and made a trip to PD station and check cashed two days later, 4/23-5/8 sounds like a hoax.

Vince49

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 13, 2010
    Indy urban west.
    L1 Security

If you go to the INgov and Indiana State Police website to apply online there is a hot link when you submit the application that will take you to L1 Security. This is a private security firm that the state has contracted with to expedite background checks. If you choose, for a fee of 10.95, you can make a appointment and go to their facility to be electronically printed prior to going to your local law enforcement agency. According to the majority of posters on this thread this greatly reduces the amount of time it takes to process the application. :)

Vince49

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 13, 2010
    Indy urban west.
    L1 Security

I don't know how recent. I do know that when I went to the ISP online sight to apply on 04/11/2010 it dropped down a menu of counties that allowed online applications After filling out the application and clicking submit it took me to the L1 sight and asked if I wanted to go through them. I did not because I had not yet seen this thread and did not realize how long it would take if you applied the old paper and ink print way.I wish I had found this out before I applied! :dunno:

dhdoug

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 11, 2010
    hancock county
    took my money orders in to greenfield p.d....asked to have a seat(no more than 5 min), went on back with very nice and nice looking lady....we sat down and did the paperwork together well...she did most of it.., fingerprints..she placed all in large envelope and filled that out too! sent me to post office. all total, about thirty mins which includes gettin M.O.s and the post office. should be carrying bout Christmas:)

YukYuPhat

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 16, 2010
    Greencastle, IN
    I applied for mine on 3/25. My Fiancee' applied a week later. She got hers in two weeks, I have yet to get mine. She made an appointment with the ISP here in Indy, then went to the Local to get finger printed... i am still hearing about it... :(

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom