Feb 25, 2013
    .- ...- --- -.

Dean C.

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Aug 25, 2013
    Westfield
    It took me 7 and a half months. I filed mine two days after my 18th birthday so on 12-7-2012 I finally got my lifetime pinkslip in the middle of june.

BuckCreek

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 26, 2013
    Well my wife finally got around to taking care of the last step at the local Police station. The Clock starts. I hope she doesn't have to wait too long.

Wheeler-Dealer

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Mar 6, 2013
    East-Central
    Well I had my fingerprinting scheduled today, but apparently the guy who was supposed to be there for my appoitment wasn't there today. So now I have to wait TWO MORE WEEKS just to get my damn fingerprints taken. Read my rant here: https://www.indianagunowners.com/forums/carry-issues-self-defense/315662-so-frustration-begins.html angry :(

Well I already paid a non-refundable fee for my digital prints. Plus I was under the impression they don't do paper prints anymore, yeah?

That is some BS, right there ! (I went to your rant thread and posted a reply about how the L1 worked for me at my local)

Good luck and I hope the process starts getting better for you ...maybe you'll be one of the people who are now getting their LTCH's in like 4 or 5 days !

It took me 7 and a half months. I filed mine two days after my 18th birthday so on 12-7-2012 I finally got my lifetime pinkslip in the middle of june.

41 weeks later, and I am now an official LTCH holder. Praise the Lord...

Congratulations to you both !
    ............:cheers:..............

Last edited:

Indy-Mike

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Jul 5, 2013
    Carmel

BigEddie

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 6, 2013
    Any chance I could get a phone number or email to try to check on my permit, like others been waiting since January have tried email with no response and now the email address I have says it has been closed. Thanks in advance Ed

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom