• Status
    Not open for further replies.

fundy87

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 26, 2013
    Southern Indy
    I thought you could carry on private property if you have permission from the owner. If this is so I would think you wouldn't need a LTCH. Unless your contract/policy/job description states that you need a LTCH before they'll give you permission.
    it is specified, unfortunately

fundy87

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 26, 2013
    Southern Indy
    @ wheeler dealer
    i didn't know i was supposed to go local, i had just moved back to indiana from the army, and nobody told me specifics, so i went big, i went to the county building and asked how to apply, they told me to fill out an app, get money orders and come back for fingerprints and processing, i went to the bondsman across the street and and filled out an online copy, then took everything to the county. she took my money orders, my prints, and handed the printed app back to me and said " it'll be about 18 weeks ".
    never was i told to go to local pd
    never was i asked for any additional info.
    maybe it was my fault for not being informed, but i guess neither was the lady behind the desk

Newhoosier

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 19, 2013
    Kouts
    New to the state ,just over a year ,8 mo at current address.
    Former Ohio CCW current Utah holder.
    Online app 4/3
    L1 4/4. Local. 4/4
    Trespass charge 20 years ago never in cuffs,mis 4 i think
    Paid USPS money order ( dont do this not easy to track)
    Still waiting ... Day 86 ... Just over 12 weeks.
    Oh BTW. Porter co Looking at aprox mid September?

SRT9mm

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 28, 2013
    I have been lurking in this thread unregistered since about page 575. Pleased to make my first post with my wait time and excitement the wait is over. I truly feel for some of you that have had the long wait I have read all your posts and hope you all get yours soon!

Filed L1 fingerprints 3/22 late afternoon
    Paid local fees cash so no way to track MO or anything end of business day 3/22 (Tippecanoe county, not city)
    Good citizen club
    Issued 6/25
    Received 6/28
    14 weeks exactly from date filed until pink in the mailbox

Hang in there guys, looking forward to more interactions with the INGO community.

Newhoosier

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 19, 2013
    Kouts
    Funny how our past comes to haunt us. If i knew 20 years ago that 4 wheeling by the R/R tracks would cost me an additional 3 mo. Wait i think i would have stayed home. I guess its hard to get upset with the state police when i did it to myself. I will have to sit and be happy for all the guys who are getting their LTCH around the same time i should. Good luck! I'll join ya in another 3 mo.

Airborne33

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 18, 2010
    Colorado SPrings
    Still waiting

Thought I would add my timeline for anyone who applied non l1.

I applied greenwood 19 feb 2013. I lost the mo tag so I can't check when they were cashed. Clean record. Still waiting. Funny to think that a few bucks extra would mean about a two month difference. Ie late march l1 seems to be receiving their permits. While paper prints are just now getting around the beginning of February. Ill post once I get mine.

Lectric102002

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 25, 2013
    .- ...- --- -.
    I have been lurking in this thread unregistered since about page 575. Pleased to make my first post with my wait time and excitement the wait is over. I truly feel for some of you that have had the long wait I have read all your posts and hope you all get yours soon!

Filed L1 fingerprints 3/22 late afternoon
    Paid local fees cash so no way to track MO or anything end of business day 3/22 (Tippecanoe county, not city)
    Good citizen club
    Issued 6/25
    Received 6/28
    14 weeks exactly from date filed until pink in the mailbox

Hang in there guys, looking forward to more interactions with the INGO community.

:welcome: and :thumbsup:

Lectric102002

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 25, 2013
    .- ...- --- -.
    Funny how our past comes to haunt us. If i knew 20 years ago that 4 wheeling by the R/R tracks would cost me an additional 3 mo. Wait i think i would have stayed home. I guess its hard to get upset with the state police when i did it to myself. I will have to sit and be happy for all the guys who are getting their LTCH around the same time i should. Good luck! I'll join ya in another 3 mo.

Welcome to my world. Who knew that serving drinks without a bartenders permit would make you a criminal.

Oh well. It is what it is.

SRT9mm

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 28, 2013
    That :thumbsup: made me happier than it probably should make a grown man, but all the reading over the last months and waiting really made that little blue booger and his thumb for me this time seem so rewarding!

On a side note Office Depot has exact color match paper. Got 4 copies made and laminated and the original laminated for a little less than $9.

Now to find some good holsters, oh the dilemma....

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom