• Status
    Not open for further replies.

Lebowski

Master
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jun 6, 2013
    Between corn and soybean fields.
    Wow, I didn't know the waits were so long... I'm thinking I should apply ASAP?

Clean record, no arrests. Unpaid parking ticket, surely that wouldn't cause a delay. So ISP is the issuer? I thought the local PD's did the work.

What can I do to ensure I get mine in a timely manner? Pay electronically and file electronically? Someone in a previous response (like 6 pages back) said theres would have been processed faster if they had gotten 'digital fingerprints'? Is that even a thing?

Would be nice to get one before Christmas :D

Lectric102002

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 25, 2013
    .- ...- --- -.
    Wow, I didn't know the waits were so long... I'm thinking I should apply ASAP?

Clean record, no arrests. Unpaid parking ticket, surely that wouldn't cause a delay. So ISP is the issuer? I thought the local PD's did the work.

What can I do to ensure I get mine in a timely manner? Pay electronically and file electronically? Someone in a previous response (like 6 pages back) said theres would have been processed faster if they had gotten 'digital fingerprints'? Is that even a thing?

Would be nice to get one before Christmas :D

Don't know about the unpaid parking ticket. If there is a bench warrant out, could be a big problem.

Yes, file electronically on ISP's website and do electronic prints thru Morpho Trust. All the info is on the site.

If your record is spotless and no wants or warrants, plan on 12-14 weeks AFTER your PD transmits the app. They get your criminal history and send it to ISP. ISP Records Division issues.

Hope this helps. Good luck.

MillersTime

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 25, 2013
    Lowell
    what was involved in that process? if you don't mind me asking.

Had to go to Indianapolis walked into room 302 (firearms license division)
    She brought out my application and had me initial where it was updated to show my arrest record. Then she told me it would be issued ASAP and I'll have it by Monday.

heofon

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 13, 2013
    Warsaw
    We finally got a new mattress. The old one was making my joints sore when I woke up. I'm getting new glasses today. The old ones are making me dizzy. It would've been nice to top it off with a LTCH.

heofon

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 13, 2013
    Warsaw
    Oh, by the way, I GOT IT!

Electronic app 2/9/13
    L1 (Morpho Trust) cc payment 2/13/13
    L1 fingerprinting 2/25/13
    Paid local fees with cash 2/28/13
    Local submitted it 3/5/13
    Issued 6/5/13
    Received 6/8/13

Now I'm cheering for everybody else, especially Lectric and Micah

fundy87

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 26, 2013
    Southern Indy
    Plan on 6 months minimum.

i know, i wouldn't be so agitated if there wasn't a promotion riding on it, i work in security, and the only thing stopping me from a promotion, more hours, and a pay raise, is that i dont have a ltch yet. everytime the boss comes around, its the same question "ya got it yet?" "no...." "well, ya better get it soon"

dang it

horsehaulin

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Aug 12, 2011
    Fort Wayne
    Applied: Jan 18, 2013, non-L1
    Recieved: Jun 8, 2013

Sorry Lectric, my friend, I am no longer in the ranks of the waiting. I hope to see you and a few others have it soon.

null_zps3795642c.jpg

horsehaulin

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Aug 12, 2011
    Fort Wayne
    MO cashed Jan 23, 2013.

Sorry, forgot that in original post. Harwkins, you have around two weeks buddy, takes almost a full week to process a single day of incoming apps.

Lebowski

Master
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jun 6, 2013
    Between corn and soybean fields.
    Don't know about the unpaid parking ticket. If there is a bench warrant out, could be a big problem.

I don't think there is a warrant out for it. Last year sometime my buddy and I were on our way to Bloomington, he was driving, we got pulled over for speeding through Nashville. Cops ask for both our IDs, we comply, he ran my ID and knocked on my window and gave it back to me. I assume if there was a warrant it would of came up when he did the check, yeah?

I'll likely apply next week anyhow. I'm not sure why, but my assumption prior to reading this thread was it'd be a 6 week wait or something. Had no idea some people have to wait damn near the better half of a year or more.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom