• Status
    Not open for further replies.

danielson

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 20, 2013
    Napoleon
    called isp today, lady said its 16 week wait no L1 and 8 for L1. also said they were working on january 1st. my app was processed the 7th so i am hoping for a week and a half worth of business days to have that pink slip in my hands

Im going on about 20 weeks, non L1, so dont count on it.

Lectric102002

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 25, 2013
    .- ...- --- -.
    called isp today, lady said its 16 week wait no L1 and 8 for L1. also said they were working on january 1st. my app was processed the 7th so i am hoping for a week and a half worth of business days to have that pink slip in my hands

Don't count on it. I did L1 and am already over 8 weeks. I'm hearing 10-12 weeks for L1 with no priors.

Micah

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 23, 2013
    www.branham.org
    Im going on about 20 weeks, non L1, so dont count on it.

If you did L1 and never been arrested then you need to call them. If you did paper finger printing then from what I'm reading you probably about normal. If you ever been arrested then yes, it's gonna be awhile.

danielson

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 20, 2013
    Napoleon
    In my post I specifically said, I did not do L1....

I wish I had though. I didnt really look into, just did it the way I knew how.

Never committed a crime, other than speeding.

djkbmwguy

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 14, 2013
    Does anyone know? I went to the Fort Wayne PD and was fingerprinted. It was computerized (no ink). I supplied them envelopes and stamps and cashiers check for the state and cash for the city. Since we were not inked is this the electronic like L1 or the plan old slow paper only method? I have been assuming that is is the slow method but since I see some talking ink verses electronic (L1) I want to make sure I know whats what.

Hunter88

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 16, 2013
    Does anyone know? I went to the Fort Wayne PD and was fingerprinted. It was computerized (no ink). I supplied them envelopes and stamps and cashiers check for the state and cash for the city. Since we were not inked is this the electronic like L1 or the plan old slow paper only method? I have been assuming that is is the slow method but since I see some talking ink verses electronic (L1) I want to make sure I know whats what.

I live in ft Wayne and did the same thing you did. I did it the 22nd of january. Its the slow way (non L1). But I believe you can call and get your app number and do the L1 fingerprinting. Its 84 dollars I believe, but you will eventually be refunded your state MO. Im still debating on whether I will do it considering I have an arrest on my record.

heofon

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 13, 2013
    Warsaw
    I emailed the ISP FSL and a sergeant notified me to expect 14 weeks after my money order was cashed. He didn't specify the difference in L1 or non L1. I replied back to him with my specifics. We'll see what he says if he replies.

fallenangel1

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 26, 2013
    I just called in again .. another nice woman .. no name given. gave the monolog about being backlogged and expect 5+ months .. asked about my info and said that they hadnt even gotten to me yet ... asked when my money order was cashed and sadly I messed up and tossed the MO receipt so I have no idea when it was actually cashed. I just know that I dropped everything off and did my ink prints at the Marion Co office on Nov 7th ... and they STILL haven't gotten to mine and started the background check procedure. Which is going to take even longer because I do have a criminal record. :( She did admit that she had no idea where they were on the dates and all that.

heofon

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 13, 2013
    Warsaw
    The sergeant emailed me back and said the local pd still has my app. I thought it is sent automatically if you do the online version. I'm all paid up. What is there left to do? When I call the police a mushmouth answers and when I go there in person no one is there. The chief is back from vacation. Maybe I can contact him. Here I was wondering how many times I'd have to go around the track and I'm not out of the gate yet.

Hdfb03

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Jan 13, 2013
    Indianapolis, IN
    The sergeant emailed me back and said the local pd still has my app. I thought it is sent automatically if you do the online version. I'm all paid up. What is there left to do? When I call the police a mushmouth answers and when I go there in person no one is there. The chief is back from vacation. Maybe I can contact him. Here I was wondering how many times I'd have to go around the track and I'm not out of the gate yet.

You are emailing someone at ISP? Where did you find an email address?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom