• Status
    Not open for further replies.

GetA2J

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    Terre Haute,Indiana
    OK so we have 342 posts to a question....

Current CCW wait

granted I have NOT read every single post but has anybody mentioned that we here in Indiana have a LTCH, not a CCW permit?

I understand this is a thread jack but the OP Joined in January 2008, has exactly 6 posts to his credit and has not returned to this forum since February 27 2008.

Hey this thread has had A LOT of activity in the last year though!!! :rockwoot:

Clay

Grandmaster
    Rating - 98.8%
    81   1   0
    Aug 28, 2008
    Vigo Co
    WOOOHOOOO!!!!!!!!! for me! ;)

My LTCH showed up in the mail box today! I put it in the mail Nov. 10, so this is 8.5 weeks for me to get it back. I was surprised, as a LOT of people were taking longer here lately, but I have had my LTCH before, I just let it lapse in late 2006. Maybe that helps? maybe not.

anyway, WOOOHOOOOOOOO! ;)

Pami

INGO Mom
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 13, 2008
    Next to Lars
    OK so we have 342 posts to a question....

Current CCW wait

granted I have NOT read every single post but has anybody mentioned that we here in Indiana have a LTCH, not a CCW permit?

I understand this is a thread jack but the OP Joined in January 2008, has exactly 6 posts to his credit and has not returned to this forum since February 27 2008.

Hey this thread has had A LOT of activity in the last year though!!! :rockwoot:
    Good point. Title changed. :)

Glockster

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 8, 2009
    Indianapolis
    There appears to be a run on new permits. That wouldn't have anything to do with the new CIC, would it?

It would be really interesting to get a report on how many permits exist, how many were added each month in 2008 to see the trend. Anyone know how to get this data?

WinChoke

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 7, 2009
    Alexandria
    There appears to be a run on new permits. That wouldn't have anything to do with the new CIC, would it?

It would be really interesting to get a report on how many permits exist, how many were added each month in 2008 to see the trend. Anyone know how to get this data?

Data can be found in the ISP annual report, although the 2008 report is most likely not finalized yet, and will probably not give a month by month breakdown. Here is an example from 2005. Permit info is near the bottom.

http://www.in.gov/isp/files/2005_Annual_Report.pdf

HICKMAN

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Jan 10, 2009
    Lawrence Co.
    Getting ready to move, once I get settled it I'll be going downtown to apply for a lifetime, since mine expires next year and I'm moving anyway. I'll post on the day I apply and see how long it takes to get it back.

Phil502

Master
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Sep 4, 2008
    NW Indiana
    Yahoo! Got my LTCH today! I applied on Nov.13 2008 and got it on Jan. 10 2009, just under 8 weeks. I live in Porter County if that makes any difference.

Where can you get Lamination done?

ian2000gsxr

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 14, 2008
    Mooresville
    Yahoo! Got my LTCH today! I applied on Nov.13 2008 and got it on Jan. 10 2009, just under 8 weeks. I live in Porter County if that makes any difference.

Where can you get Lamination done?

I just got back from my local UPS store...they made me a few copies and then laminated one. Cost $2.02. :yesway:

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom