• Status
    Not open for further replies.

Lance_M

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 10, 2011
    indianapolis
    If she only gave you one copy and a receipt then they probably sent it for you. When they gave me mine to send myself they gave me 2 copies of the application to send off in a large envelope they provided. If you gave them the state fees by money order that would have also gone into that envelope, so im pretty sure they sent it for you, but you could call them to confirm.

Okay cool, I know people that got theirs a lot quicker doing it the way i did. I was just concerned this is the 6th week. Is there a way to check if the money orders were cashed? I'm getting impatient i guess.

nk1124

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 24, 2008
    Bloomington
    Shaun, i did mine downtown already, could i still go to L-1 or should i just wait a little longer?

The way I understand it you need to sign up for the l-1 deal when you do your online Application otherwise it won't help. Looks like you are in for the full quoted wait.

awittmer

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 27, 2010
    Batesville
    12.31.10 Filed at Local Level
    1.2.11 Received paper work back
    1.7.11 Sent paperwork to ISP
    2.24.11 Paperwork returned for corrections
    3.2.11 Received LTCH!

Not bad for old fashioned! Glad that only has to happen once

Last edited:

rnmcguire

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Feb 3, 2011
    Plainfield, IN
    I'm getting a little frustrated because I used the L1 service and turned in the money orders to the local PD 2 weeks ago today! I thought it took 3-7 days? I'm still waiting..................................:dunno:

stangman35

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Dec 31, 2010
    Ladoga, 47954
    I'm getting a little frustrated because I used the L1 service and turned in the money orders to the local PD 2 weeks ago today! I thought it took 3-7 days? I'm still waiting..................................:dunno:

Who is your local PD,I paid my local on a tuesday,the licence was issued on thursday and was in my mail box on saturday.And my town cop wasnt even in the day I paid.And were a small town.

Seems like some of them just drag their feet:n00b:

rjstew317

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 13, 2010
    Fishers
    Did my L1 two weeks ago and got an email from ISP last week that they were just waiting for papaerwork from the local PD. Had my meeting with the assistant chief today, so I imagine I'll get it next week.

rnmcguire

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Feb 3, 2011
    Plainfield, IN
    I'm in Plainfield. I did mine the same day as a friend from Morgan County and he still hasn't received it either. He was given the paperwork to mail himself but my PD did it for me. Who knows when they actually send it. Maybe they sit on it for a few days? I've been waiting over 2 weeks now after doing the L1 prints.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom