• Status
    Not open for further replies.

Oldman

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 8, 2010
    Bluffton, In
    ISP has had inquiries from the legislative branch about the processing time so I have heard. I doubt anything will change...hopefully some details will follow. It can't hurt to email your state representatives as more heat might result in some changes.

JoshuaW

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jun 18, 2010
    South Bend, IN
    ISP has had inquiries from the legislative branch about the processing time so I have heard. I doubt anything will change...hopefully some details will follow. It can't hurt to email your state representatives as more heat might result in some changes.

Yeah? Have a source or an article. I want to send some encouragement to whoever it is that has done some checking into it. If one or two legislators are more interested than the others, those are the ones that will listen to us, and those are the ones that can actually bring change.

Oldman

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 8, 2010
    Bluffton, In
    There is an email involved and the legislator needs to ok it being made public...which may or may not happen. Meanwhile more emails to legislators MIGHT help. No guarantees of course.

fnpfan

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 96.9%
    31   1   0
    Jul 4, 2010
    Larwill
    ROFL! What was the snappy comeback? I'm interested! Rep for the awesome initial snap!
    she told me that that is how this process works, "you need to be paitent sir" apparently the state of indiana was hard up for my 75.00. i was unaware, im just gonna sit here and be paitent.:cool:

josterman

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 2, 2009
    Fort Wayne
    When I put my application in at Fort Wayne. They have told me it could take up to 3 months. It already been 1 month. I am not sure if the money order been cashed or not. Post Office charges for the inquiries on their money orders.

XtremeVel

Master
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Feb 2, 2010
    Fort Wayne
    When I put my application in at Fort Wayne. They have told me it could take up to 3 months. It already been 1 month. I am not sure if the money order been cashed or not. Post Office charges for the inquiries on their money orders.

Wife is patiently waiting also. She applied thru Ft wayne too. If this helps, call this number for the status of the money order. Have the number of the mo ready. It's a automated number the Post Office gave my wife and they don't charge. Of course, it's only good if your money order was thru them. 1-866-974-2733. Good luck !

Rating - 100%
    61   0   0
    May 16, 2010
    Fort Wayne, IN
    Wife is patiently waiting also. She applied thru Ft wayne too. If this helps, call this number for the status of the money order. Have the number of the mo ready. It's a automated number the Post Office gave my wife and they don't charge. Of course, it's only good if your money order was thru them. 1-866-974-2733. Good luck !

Whenever I call that number it always says there is no record of that money order on file. Says it on all four that the wife and I got for city and state.

I may just go to the post office and pay for one to be checked. We filed May 20th, also Ft Wayne.

XtremeVel

Master
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Feb 2, 2010
    Fort Wayne
    Whenever I call that number it always says there is no record of that money order on file. Says it on all four that the wife and I got for city and state.

I may just go to the post office and pay for one to be checked. We filed May 20th, also Ft Wayne.

Now you have us wondering. We get the same response when we call and have been taking it as it hasn't been cashed yet. Wife got that number from the clerk at the Waynedale branch and she wasn't charged. Maybe we need to go the whole route and pay for them to " run a trace" .

JoshuaW

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jun 18, 2010
    South Bend, IN
    I think the whole hard to trace money order thing is a scam. I had the same issue with a USPS one I knew had already been cashed (just as a test) and I get a similar thing with the Western Union one I used to pay for my LTCH. The Western Union one is online though. Anyone have an alternate method for the Western Union?

b0r0b

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    May 28, 2010
    Look at the pink son of a ***** that was sitting in my mailbox when I got home from work 10 minutes ago:

img20100708201718.jpg

img20100708201533.jpg

wooooohooooooo!

Ridgeway

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 23, 2008
    I doubt anyone here has the same situation, but can't hurt to inquire.

I was an IN resident & had my permit. Then I moved to KY. I sent IN a letter stating that I moved, as the permit indicates. So I assume my permit would no longer be any good.
    Turns out I'm now moving back to IN (~3 months later). I was planning on just reapplying for a new permit.
    But anyone know if they will just reinstate the old one w/o having to go through the whole process again?

(Or if the old one is still good in their system, ie if I apply for a new one will it muck up the system since my old permit was good for another year and a half?)

Vince49

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 13, 2010
    Indy urban west.
    Filled out application online 04/11/2010 applied and printed on 04/13/2010 @ IMPD, MO cashed 05/04/2010.......................... STILL WAITING! :xmad: :noway: 13 weeks, or 87 days total, 58 working days.

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom