• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • jwh20

Master
    Rating - 100%
    28   0   0
    Feb 22, 2013
    Hamilton County Indi
    I have a Comptac Mtac and I am very happy with it.

It is very similar to the Crossbreed and you could probably get it by the end of the week or beginning of next week if you order tonight. It also has the added benefit of being able to switch out holster bodies so you essentially have one holster for every gun you wish to carry. I have a body for my P-01 and one for my Compact 1911. Very well made holsters for the money IMHO.

I'll just second that thought. I was considering a Crossbreed but was discouraged by their stated long lead time. So I decided on a ComTac Infidel IWB. Their site said 3-4 days, I had mine in two days! Quality is excellent, fit is perfect. You might consider it if waiting for the Crossbreed is too much for you.

ru44mag

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Feb 6, 2013
    0912131952_zpsc8294a50.jpg

It's called the Pocket Rocket. I've been looking around for something other than Uncle Mike's or Blackhawk. I thought it would print less in my pocket. It is just what I was thinking would work, and when I saw that Crossbreed made what I was invisioning, I ordered it immediately. I will look at the other holsters for my other pistols, but I'm thinking this is the ticket for my P238.

Mormprepr

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 12, 2013
    Whiteland
    I got mine roughly 3 years ago. It took about 2 months due to an increase in orders. It's been we'll worth it. And we'll worth the cost.

Mad Macs

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jul 3, 2011
    Plainfield, IN
    I have the super tuck from Crossbreed and the horsehide creaks like CRAZY. Not happy that they would even sell something that could do that, and now I need to take measures to fix that problem.

NHT3

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    54   0   0
    Never had a Crossbreed but I have several from Kholster and 1 from Aliengear. I believe either is half the price of the Crossbreed. I prefer the Kholster but the Alien gear is not bad at all. No wait on either to my knowledge. I wish someone would make a holster of this type that is leather lined.

NRA Life Member~~ GSSF member
    Gunsite graduate~~Certified Glock armorer
    NRA Certified pistol instructor~~1911 Mechanic

msk

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Dec 26, 2012
    I have supertuck horsehide and have no issues. No squeaking or any other problems. Well worth it in my opinion.

Top Bottom