• Status
    Not open for further replies.

HoughMade

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 24, 2012
    Valparaiso
    We aren't debating the meaning of "shooter," are we?

No...I wouldn't think so. In this forum, "Shooter" as a user title has a specific meaning....but then anyone who pays attention should know that. The Mods don't want people emulating that meaning and that's a rule. So I guess I don't understand the continued questioning of this.

88GT

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 29, 2010
    Familyfriendlyville
    No...I wouldn't think so. In this forum, "Shooter" as a user title has a specific meaning....but then anyone who pays attention should know that. The Mods don't want people emulating that meaning and that's a rule. So I guess I don't understand the continued questioning of this.
    Continued questioning? You think the whole thread has been beating that horse?

cyprant

Master
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Dec 13, 2011
    North Georgia

I'm guessing some members here can't spend quite as many hours a day researching the code names for banned members and other secrets of INGO... I like how you neglected to educate any one who might be paying attention that shooter means banned.

sepe

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 15, 2010
    Accra, Ghana
    "Shooter" Jennings always looked more like a "Skeeter" to me.:dunno:

Back when I heard Shooter Jennings the first time, he was more like DoucheNozzle. He was trying hard to rebel against Papa Jennings, at least musically. A couple years later, he realized he wasn't Hank III and couldn't quite do the metal and country thing.

N8RV

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 8, 2012
    Peoria
    I'm guessing some members here can't spend quite as many hours a day researching the code names for banned members and other secrets of INGO... I like how you neglected to educate any one who might be paying attention that shooter means banned.

Which begs the question ... if "shooter" means that a poster has been banned, then shouldn't the moderator/administrator who swung the ban hammer have the designation "shootee?" :laugh:

Just thinking out loud here ...

HoughMade

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 24, 2012
    Valparaiso

I like how people can't read a thread before commenting. Check post #15

chezuki

Human
    Rating - 100%
    50   0   0
    Mar 18, 2009
    Behind Bars
    I like how you neglected to educate any one who might be paying attention that shooter means banned.

Or did he?...

Well, "Shooter" is what is under the name on the posts of anyone who has been banned. That is, during your ban, instead of "plinker", "expert", or whatever, it will say "Shooter". The reason for the ban in this case? Seems odd, but I trust the mods to handle these affairs without mt help.

modeltman1

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 2, 2012
    Only if we mispel wurds and use grammer badly and correct ourselfs
    I was hoping Mr C would help out in a tin can meet and greet. We could sit around talk about why we shouldn't carry in Indiana,get a tin can out and shoot it,bury it and the next year dig it up again and shoot it again,just like the tin can thread,it would keep coming back up:cool:

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom