Not open for further replies.

88GT

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 29, 2010
    Familyfriendlyville
    Or did he?...
    I think it's fairly obvious he didn't read much of the thread after that enlightening post though. Or if he did, he didn't understand it or is ignoring the content. Nobody is obsessing of the meaning of "shooter" or even the banning of a member for using it in his title (which we know didn't happen). After the mod's explanation of why he wasn't banned, the original issue was dropped and this thread became another one of those wonderful INGO creations of random thoughts and one-liners. Then he had to go and make it serious with a point that had long since lost relevance. :rolleyes:

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    These popcorn icons really make me angry. I demand something be done about them.

You want new ones?

I like this one...it reminds me of someone....but I can't quite remember who....

bunnypopcorn_zps1a51f39c.gif

lovemachine

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Dec 14, 2009
    Indiana
    I was curious why the INGO gods even picked "shooter" for a banned title since "Sharpshooter" is one of the other auto-labels.

It used to say "Banned". Other members mentioned back in the day that it would be better to call the banned ones something else.
    Simply because new members searching information on the forums may not take any good advice they had contributed because they are banned.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom