Not open for further replies.

steveh_131

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 3, 2009
    Porter County
    ilwRPqe.gif

OP begins his day with a healthy breakfast.

Hoosierdood

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Nov 2, 2010
    North of you
    Thanks for the welcome. A lot of replies to my intro follow-up thread COWARDS, suggested that I stick around and get to know folks before I spout any fire and flames. Fine! But "brothers in arms" don't attempt to belittle each other or make sarcastic remarks, instead of engaging in "good conversation." That's all I am looking for is "good conversation" from folks who have similar interests in guns, gun smithing, reloading shooting and protection of 2A Rights, regardless where you live in the USA. I will say it again, "I don't like sarcasm, sarcastic comments, or smart a.. remarks, about any of my threads or posts. Save those for the enemy, "gun grabbers and gun haters , and anti-2A politicians. I show respect to all my "brothers " in arms who fight along side me and fight for me, regardless whether in live combat with enemy forces or exchanging gunfire with armed thugs on the streets of our cities.

My thread was moved from the NEW MEMBERS INTRO to the BREAK ROOM by the MODERATOR. Fine, I respect that, because he or she, is the C/O of that FORUM, and I respect their position and follow orders. But I will not tolerate being disrespected or the brunt of someone's sarcastic comment, just to impress their buddies by demeaning some one, especially someone new to the forum. And I am not at all impressed by the "credits, certifications, affiliations, licenses, permits or shooting experience you listed in your avatar or under your forum name. I have many of my own credentials, including two tours of military duty, with live fire enemy combatants, and many years of inner city law enforcement uniform patrol service, serving seven live fire shoot-outs. None of which I will list under my forum name or avatar. Try shooting at something that shoots back, instead of counting scores on paper targets!

Yes, I live in Maryland and Yes, I am stuck in MD. I and other Marylanders have fought long and hard to stop the massive number of gun haters and gun grabbers who are elected by a population of the same mind set. We lawful gun owners and shooters are in the minority, we can not win at the ballot box, nor can we win with any local news media. Every time someone gets shot by a criminal in MD the Media calls it GUN VIOLENCE, NOT VIOLENT CRIMINAL OR GANG VIOLENCE. It's always the GUNs and the lawful gun owners who are at fault. Never the thugs who use them to commit crime. So we live with it, and we deal with it, without asking for help from other States with lawful gunowners, and we sure as hell don't get any help from the NRA. But we have a lot of NRA members including my self. So don't tell me to move. I will stay and fight until the last one of us is left standing.

So if you want to comment on what I have to say, feel free to do so. If you want to make a sarcastic remark to impress your buddies or show how important you think you are, take your sarcastic remark and stick it where the sun don't shine.

These are the very types of demeaning sarcastic remarks that quickly discourage new gun owners to avoid becoming involve with so-called pro-gun, pro-2A forums.

Fortunately, I have experienced this before and I don't run and hide. Bottom line, I will respect you, as long as you respect me!

steveh_131

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 3, 2009
    Porter County
    kTL4q85.gif

Then OP tries to find love again on the interwebs.

"Foiled again, " OP exclaims! "I am so very angry. Time to go on INGO and take it out on them."

AngryRooster

Master
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    Outside the coup
    Thanks for the welcome. A lot of replies to my intro follow-up thread COWARDS, suggested that I stick around and get to know folks before I spout any fire and flames. Fine! But "brothers in arms" don't attempt to belittle each other or make sarcastic remarks, instead of engaging in "good conversation." That's all I am looking for is "good conversation" from folks who have similar interests in guns, gun smithing, reloading shooting and protection of 2A Rights, regardless where you live in the USA. I will say it again, "I don't like sarcasm, sarcastic comments, or smart a.. remarks, about any of my threads or posts. Save those for the enemy, "gun grabbers and gun haters , and anti-2A politicians. I show respect to all my "brothers " in arms who fight along side me and fight for me, regardless whether in live combat with enemy forces or exchanging gunfire with armed thugs on the streets of our cities.

My thread was moved from the NEW MEMBERS INTRO to the BREAK ROOM by the MODERATOR. Fine, I respect that, because he or she, is the C/O of that FORUM, and I respect their position and follow orders. But I will not tolerate being disrespected or the brunt of someone's sarcastic comment, just to impress their buddies by demeaning some one, especially someone new to the forum. And I am not at all impressed by the "credits, certifications, affiliations, licenses, permits or shooting experience you listed in your avatar or under your forum name. I have many of my own credentials, including two tours of military duty, with live fire enemy combatants, and many years of inner city law enforcement uniform patrol service, serving seven live fire shoot-outs. None of which I will list under my forum name or avatar. Try shooting at something that shoots back, instead of counting scores on paper targets!

Yes, I live in Maryland and Yes, I am stuck in MD. I and other Marylanders have fought long and hard to stop the massive number of gun haters and gun grabbers who are elected by a population of the same mind set. We lawful gun owners and shooters are in the minority, we can not win at the ballot box, nor can we win with any local news media. Every time someone gets shot by a criminal in MD the Media calls it GUN VIOLENCE, NOT VIOLENT CRIMINAL OR GANG VIOLENCE. It's always the GUNs and the lawful gun owners who are at fault. Never the thugs who use them to commit crime. So we live with it, and we deal with it, without asking for help from other States with lawful gunowners, and we sure as hell don't get any help from the NRA. But we have a lot of NRA members including my self. So don't tell me to move. I will stay and fight until the last one of us is left standing.

So if you want to comment on what I have to say, feel free to do so. If you want to make a sarcastic remark to impress your buddies or show how important you think you are, take your sarcastic remark and stick it where the sun don't shine.

These are the very types of demeaning sarcastic remarks that quickly discourage new gun owners to avoid becoming involve with so-called pro-gun, pro-2A forums.

Fortunately, I have experienced this before and I don't run and hide. Bottom line, I will respect you, as long as you respect me!

Wow. The force is strong in this one.:rolleyes:

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom